Can you recover XBox 360 Minecraft map from disc?

Discus and support Can you recover XBox 360 Minecraft map from disc? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old XBox360 died but I saved the hard drive before I threw it away. How can I get access to a Minecraft map that I used to build with my kids? Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DialingFool25, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Can you recover XBox 360 Minecraft map from disc?

My old XBox360 died but I saved the hard drive before I threw it away. How can I get access to a Minecraft map that I used to build with my kids? Is it possible to grab the file using FATXplorer to then play it on a PC or on the new series X? Are there emulators I can mount the disc into to play and/or extract as I no longer have any 360 hardware to move the file traditionally?

:)

DialingFool25, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello DialingFool25, sorry to hear your console died.

Minecraft has a specific way to import maps from the 360 to the Xbox One that requires access to the hardware. I would recommend seeing if you can get a 360 (must be similar to the one you had) via your local gaming store or online service. From there you can download your profile to the console and load up the game to migrate the maps you want to the Xbox One.

You can read the process listed at this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

Hello KC,

Sorry for the issue with your saves. The only way to play Minecraft Xbox one edition is by disc. You can check it out here on the

Minecraft updates and versions

Note To play Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from a disc, you’ll need to install it while in offline mode on your Xbox One. Once the installation is complete, launch the game before connecting to Xbox Live again. You’ll be able to play
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition from that disc going forward, whether you are online or offline.

Once you do that you can than load your 360 save files to the Xbox one edition.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. onyxishere Win User

xbox 360 will not upload from disc to hard drive.

5. darklinkpower Win User

xbox live rewards

The map you want to buy is multiplayer righ? Not zombies? If it´s so, then, if you have access to the multiplayer map you should be able to play the map since the maps you would download are stored in the Xbox 360 hard drive but I have two suggestions for
    you:

- To get rid of your "Can´t Play" issues, you can rent or borrow a Black Ops working disc and install it on your xbox 360 Hard drive. Then, as the game is installed, you will only have to launch it from the HD and the issues will fully disapear

More information at:
    support.xbox.com/.../install-play-delete-game

- The other option is to polish your game disc. You can polish the disc by yourself using Toothpaste and works like a charm but I suggest going with a professional because thing can go wrong if you do it by yourself
  6. KevA UK Win User

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

My understanding is that if you have both Reach and CEA installed to your 360's hard drive, either game disc will be able to read maps from the hard drive ...

... so, if you have the CEA disc in your 360, it will be able to access the multiplayer maps from Reach and vice versa ... but I could be wrong!
Thema:

1. Can you recover XBox 360 Minecraft map from disc? - Similar Threads - recover 360 Minecraft

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  4. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  5. Recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old xbox 360 account: A lot of games I own require me to login to my old 360 profile, however I don't know what email was used, and even if I did I highly doubt there is still access to it. Furthermore, all the...
  6. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  7. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  8. I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave out my password to my very first account on Xbox 360, is there a way to recover that...: I was a dumb kid and gave out my password to my account to a scam and I would like the account back for nostalgia's sake. f581ff73-185a-46f3-95ea-23e5d7c742dd
  9. Can you recover a corrupted save file on an Xbox 360 console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you recover a corrupted save file on an Xbox 360 console?: I was playing LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens on my Xbox 360 E, and my game froze while the "Do not turn off your console or remove your hard drive while this image is displayed" image was on...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...