can you recover a deleted account?

Discus and support can you recover a deleted account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi my account has recently got deleted (im using the same email) without my permission do to a scam from a discord server they went in after getting my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gilad stern, Oct 7, 2023.

1. gilad stern
    gilad stern Guest

hi my account has recently got deleted (im using the same email) without my permission do to a scam from a discord server they went in after getting my email somehow got my password and after 5 minutes of not finding money they deleted it. i lost everything that i had on that account including my minecraft account i have the email they used to delete my account but i would really want to get it back since i spent money on that account (about 200 usd)

:)

gilad stern, Oct 7, 2023
  2. ED2023 Win User

This happened in my household too, via my son's Minecraft account which was attached to my Microsoft account. The account was hacked, info changed and ultimately rather than helping me regain access, Microsoft just said they permanently closed (aka deleted) the account, nothing recoverable. The emails from support are just a jumble and make no sense. They say they can't proceed with account recovery "because security information was changed" - yes, by the hacker! - and then "We are unable to make changes to the account's security information because security protocols have been put in place and the Microsoft Services Agreement was accepted when the account was created."

Anyway, of course the account info is still there somewhere. Anyway, all I want at this point is to regain my skype account and transfer it to a new MS account. I had many contacts and chat history there, plus skype credit. MS chat support seems down most of the time, really hating MS at this point. I would be happy to prove it's my account, why is this so hard.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

4. gilad stern Win User

Hi i know it might sound wierd but i managed to log into the account but i dont have the microsoft account i used do to it being deleted through xbox since i didnt log out there so is there a way to get a refund now or do i need the microsoft account?
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

You cannot request a refund without the account.
  6. gilad stern Win User

as you said i cant recover my accounts only proof i have is i think an email and a recipt from 2018-2019 of buying minecraft
Thema:

1. can you recover a deleted account? - Similar Threads - recover deleted account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  4. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a deleted xbox account/or recover my fortnite account: Hello Xbox community, a bit of time ago my old account named EeriestChip4010 or EeriestChip401 was deleted due to the hacking of someone and im wondering if its possible im able to recover my...
  10. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...