Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans?

Discus and support Can you re-appeal or shorten account bans? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was attempting to change my Gamerpic to a picture that I was unsure about, using the Xbox App. When I attempted to change my gamerpic it did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Stark, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Ethan Stark
    Ethan Stark Guest

I was attempting to change my Gamerpic to a picture that I was unsure about, using the Xbox App. When I attempted to change my gamerpic it did not work, so I was under the assumption that it was not appropriate for Xbox. The next morning my dad (my account is under his email) received emails saying I received 8 strikes regarding the gamerpic. My account is now banned for a full year. I attempted to appeal on the extra strikes and they were all denied. I had no previous strike prior to this. I also did not mean any harm or offense in changing my profile picture, it was because I thought it was genuinely funny. The Xbox App also never gave me a pop up or warning regarding the picture. Is there anyway I could re-appeal or possible?

:)

Ethan Stark, Sep 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: