Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

Discus and support Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Ferrera1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my favorite game growing up

:)

Chris Ferrera1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find out that it don’t work on my Xbox Series X! It was my favorite game growing up

EA no longer has the Superman license, and the backwards compatibility program has ended. All games that can be made backwards compatible have been. Some games have legal imitations like expired licenses, while others have technological issues
  3. Auswulf Win User

Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

That sucks mate. You don't have any friends who could kindly let you update it using there internet? You could put it on eBay? If you bought it just recently you could try returning to the store for a refund.
  4. thedtb Win User

Has anyone ever bought a used Xbox One S?

Bought mine from ebay, all I can say - do it. If not you can return it.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

Faulty download cards : Microsoft doesn't do right by its customers

Why not just return everything to the retailer and let them deal with it? Depending where you bought it you should have at least 14 days to return. What is the retailer return policy?

Any MS card I have purchased (the only way I get my Gold Live and any MS points, since I wont put a CC on file) have come with either a scratch code or a tear off slit. Both have worked 100% for me.

Selling it on eBay and going to PS3 is a step backward, IMO....
  6. CelesteKnotts Win User

Fable 3 on PC

I just recently bought the game on Ebay. Steam apparently doesn't have the game any longer and I'm not sure about Windows Live. I can never find anything for the PC version. I bought the PC version because I don't own an Xbox but still wish to play the
    game. If anything is found out please tell me because I just spent about $20 and I can't return the game. I just want to play it.
Thema:

Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find...

1. Can you put Superman returns to the list???? Just bought the game on eBay and come to find... - Similar Threads - put Superman returns

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  7. How I can put on UPnP ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can put on UPnP ?: I was on a ticket and the guy says to check the router and disable nat and put again on, but in the router site I can't do that, what I should to do? e6a0ed20-cf30-4e37-8981-11ade85b5d4d
  8. When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I put in a Xbox 360 disc my Xbox Series X disc drive beeps: When I put in the [slightly damaged] disc, it's spins, does stage normal sounds that I hear and then it's a quiet beeeeep then it goes back to the sounds and it repeats, any ideas why?...
  9. Can I put a warranty on my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put a warranty on my Xbox One S: I have the start of air and I really trying to get a repaired can I put a warranty on my Xbox One S if not what do I have to do 629a9539-4eaa-4527-883f-3258df76eede
  10. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...