can you preorder digital games

Discus and support can you preorder digital games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im looking to purchase digital titles on Xbox One. I have a quick question if anyone can help.like the Ps3/Ps4 where you can pay for digital... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by naarmi, Jan 27, 2014.

1. naarmi
    naarmi Guest

Hi,

Im looking to purchase digital titles on Xbox One.

I have a quick question if anyone can help.like the Ps3/Ps4 where you can pay for digital games upfront before they are released, can this be done on the Xbox One.

is this even possible to do on Xbox One or from a web store as this can be done on the Ps3/4?

:)

naarmi, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Nitron F117
    Nitron F117 Guest
    Can I Preorder an Xbox One Digital Download?

My intention is to buy Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox One. They announced a preorder bonus, and I would like to preorder the game.

However, all the preorder pages take me to physical stores, and my intention is to buy the game as a digital download.

Is there a place where I can preorder a digital copy of an Xbox One game?

Is there some other way I can still get the preorder bonus, while purchasing a digital copy?

Nitron F117, Jan 27, 2014
  3. DJ BVR
    DJ BVR Guest
    Digital Xbox One Release

Can anyone confirm if you get the preorder items from the digital download? Would rather have the digital but also want the preorder items. can you preorder digital games :)

DJ BVR, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: