Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

Discus and support Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game 63cd62a9-dda4-4d79-a3e4-11701611b3b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Grayson Blake, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one

PlzzzzzZ add it it was such a good game

:)

Grayson Blake, Apr 4, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Grayson! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to see "SpongeBob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge" on Xbox One consoles. Unfortunately, back in 2021, Xbox announced that no further games would be added to the backward-compatible catalog.

-----------------------------------------------

For your reference, the following text is a direct quote from the Xbox Wire article where this was announced:

"While we continue to stay focused on preserving and enhancing the art form of games, we have reached the limit of our ability to bring new games to the catalog from the past due to licensing, legal, and technical constraints. Thank you for being part of this journey with us."

Source: "Celebrate 20 years of Xbox with over 70 new Backward Compatible Games" - https://news.xbox.com/2021/11/15/70-new-backward-compatible-games/

-----------------------------------------------

As a fellow gamer, I understand this is probably not the answer you were hoping for. I'm sorry, Grayson.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  3. UnwaryCoin9457 Win User

A Spongebob Question

I wasn't asking about Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated specifically, I was asking about the whole enchilada.

I actually have two more questions.

1. Is Heropants the same on all consoles, other than the Vita and 3DS version's lack of multiplayer and the 3DS version's lack of achievement/trophies?

2. Does anyone know if there's a comprehensive list of all the differences between each version of Plankton's Robotic Revenge?
  4. blueamcat Win User

Meu jogo Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge está cheio de manchas -[Translation - My game Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge is full of spots]

If you cant clean the disc by using a soft dry cloth, wiping outwards, you'll need to replace it.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Meu jogo Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge está cheio de manchas -[Translation - My game Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge is full of spots]

Hello ricksonsarmento,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how to clean spots and stains from a disc. We have a support article that explains

how to care for your discs
    . We hope this information helps ricksonsarmento!
  6. StablePrince Win User

The Play Vault - Friendly, Fun And Mature Community

save and plz plz plz plz plz plz add me ok/
Thema:

1. Can you plz add plankton’s robotic revenge to Xbox one - Similar Threads - plz add plankton’s

2. Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will skylanders come back plz come back I will do anything to get it back and do toys to...: Plz and thank you for listening to my spiel 9406651a-56ee-4834-a1b2-d9432d7b6bdc
  3. Plz Microsoft hindi subtitles add in gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz Microsoft hindi subtitles add in gamepass: Plaz Microsoft hindi add in gamepass....and Microsoft to in Indian market 92e7b635-44c6-4637-ae24-28931a9db6be
  4. plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox: I have a pc keyboard hooked up to my Xbox and it works on roblox but i can't chat like on pc so i suggest adding a feture that allow a player to cha t 8d7b1692-76e8-4bee-b1a1-c3830d6166f2
  5. Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tony hawks pro skater 4, Tony hawks underground 1 and 2. Can we plz add these to xbox one B.C. ...: I have always loved these games, they are fun for just doing brainless airs and grinding, great when you are just trying to relax. Recently i tried to play Tony hawks underground 2, and to my...
  6. Plz add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz add: I hope that Microsoft can add Modern Warfare two in the backwards compatibility list. It may be old but i still enjoy it. a458917b-2dab-4708-8a3d-e1d1d047f00f
  7. plz Add mw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    plz Add mw: Add me if u wanna play im a all star 3 and i have a point foward 96 overall i also have a sharpshooter 90 overall sg 9b7470ce-d7cf-427e-a9bf-9caef2fd7399
  8. MINECRAFT XBOX ONE PLZ MSG/ADD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT XBOX ONE PLZ MSG/ADD: Im a survival player lookin 4 som1 2 play with add,msg me Thx:) 5b273c04-cdd3-4738-afca-63cc45d75fba
  9. PLZ add me :D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLZ add me :D: Hi my name is LoH Klawz. call me Klawz for short. im looking for new people to call as friends to game with on xbox 360. I love achievements and having fun wit talking and playing wit other...
  10. could any of you add me to the preview program plz my gamertag is vCappinDefendin

in XBoX on Consoles
    could any of you add me to the preview program plz my gamertag is vCappinDefendin: could any of you add me to the preview program plz my gamertag is 6fc05457-983e-4766-8ca7-f349791459d0