Can you please unban my communications

Discus and support Can you please unban my communications in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hey can you (or multiple people) unban my communications I'm sorry saying inappropriate language, so could I please have my communications unbanned.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Snowthaproduct2, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Can you please unban my communications

hey can you (or multiple people) unban my communications I'm sorry saying inappropriate language, so could I please have my communications unbanned.

:)

Snowthaproduct2, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Banned for Nothing!?

I got communication banned because BulletzAndBrass reported multiple times and I got banned. If its possible to get me unbanned can you please unban for voice communication.

Pandaboy1738876, Jan 22, 2017
  3. xTDTx sHoTtY
    xTDTx sHoTtY Guest
    Banned account

Is there any way to get my account unbanned, I was banned for my poor communication choices.

For example can my account be unbanned but i have a permanent communication block.

xTDTx sHoTtY, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see if you can submit a case review.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Mat attack Win User

Accidentally Reported A Friend

I was in a party and i was trying to report someone but accidentally reported my friend and his is communication banned can you please unban him? His username is [mod removed]
  7. JamesCalvin7 Win User

Why did I get communication banned

Hay can yall be kind and unban me please I will do what ever you say that can unban me from chatting with my friends
  8. xDirtyWaffle Win User

Request to un-ban my account from the xbox forums.

please can you unban my accout i didnt do anything wrong
  9. Smwutches Win User

Can you unban my account

Thema:

1. Can you please unban my communications - Similar Threads - please unban communications

2. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  3. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  4. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  5. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  6. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  7. Can I get my account unbanned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account unbanned please: Can I get my account unbanned please 717d3270-ff27-464f-b2a4-6ea5003aa29a
  8. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  9. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  10. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d