Can you please offer pre-made TRS 3.5 mm to Twin Spade connector cables?

Discus and support Can you please offer pre-made TRS 3.5 mm to Twin Spade connector cables? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There's a problem would being handicapped enough what do you need special controls like a right-handed fight stick in flight stick, (okay maybe "need"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TripleTopper321, May 4, 2023.

1. Can you please offer pre-made TRS 3.5 mm to Twin Spade connector cables?

There's a problem would being handicapped enough what do you need special controls like a right-handed fight stick in flight stick, (okay maybe "need" is not quite the right word. I can play socially with left-handed equipment but if I want to get achievements and leaderboard places I need the right handed stuff for most things.). but not too handicapped where the government / company provided insurance will be willing to pay for an electrician on call.

Most electricians I call in the phone book are considered house electricians and don't touch small appliances like Xbox equipment.

Those who touch Xbox equipment will usually not work on stuff that doesn't have a schematic and an official instruction book, thinking they'll be worried they'll be complicit in building a bomb. So my custom fight stick is out the window.

The biggest problem is I cannot find locally anyone who is willing to build me TRS 3.5 mm female to twin Spade quick connectors to hook up my fight stick to my Xbox Adaptive Controller.

First I tried doing it myself but I couldn't. I tried to get my brother to help but TRS cable splitting the three cables makes it really thin and hard to work with manually.

I think it would be good business for Xbox to sell these and other "easy connectors" as premade connectors, so you can use them with fight sticks and the Xbox Adaptive controller.

I tried Paradise Arcade, who sell joystick equipment, and they said they can't.

I have no idea where to go for this. A "green pages" of official Adaptive Controller workers in my area would be nice.

:)

TripleTopper321, May 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can you please offer pre-made TRS 3.5 mm to Twin Spade connector cables?