Can you PLEASE fix your Advertisements (or at least test them)?

Discus and support Can you PLEASE fix your Advertisements (or at least test them)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past week to two weeks, several advertisements renders the Solitaire game unusable. The survey advertisement is the absolute worst, followed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by same2you, Jul 9, 2017.

1. same2you
    same2you Guest

For the past week to two weeks, several advertisements renders the Solitaire game unusable. The survey advertisement is the absolute worst, followed by another one that continues to loop.

:)

same2you, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Please fix (or at least comment)

This is getting a bit frustrating. Can you give us an eta on a fix, plwase?

OldRichardEarl, Jul 9, 2017
  3. Your Take on Xbox One Advertising

I've seen a few 3rd party advertisements on the Xbox One console - at least 1 of them was a car advertisement (and it wasn't for Forza or any other racing game).

Galactic Geek, Jul 9, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this. If the issue persists, could you let us know how frequent this occurs?

Let us know how it goes!

Mister Beep, Jul 10, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and
    let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this. If the issue persists, could you let us know how frequent this occurs?

Let us know how it goes!
  6. WattyNuela Win User

pc gamepass buggy

Where are you physically located?

Meanwhile, I can suggest disabling IPv6 in your router adapter settings. You can review how to do this by clicking below:
    https://windowsloop.com/disable-ipv6/

Lastly, if you tried other procedures to fix this, I appreciate it if you can describe them.

PS: Please make sure to test my previous advice as soon as possible.

This link leads to a non-Microsoft website. The page appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  7. hilljack13 Win User

Can't contact support online?

So how can I at least fix the error "Invalid data. Please check your information". I can contact them other ways but it issue of online contact is not solved.
  8. Ronnieee Win User

Can you please fix this

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help. Can you please provide more information about your problem please? Thanks!
  9. pamplemousse652 Win User

Wwe network

I have the same problem apperantly it is all down to your internet speed go on a speed test just type speed test into Google and a few come up your internet needs to be gaining at least 1.8 Mbps to be able to stream if it is under this you will be unable
    to use it. Only way you can fix it is by contacting your broadband provider
Thema:

1. Can you PLEASE fix your Advertisements (or at least test them)? - Similar Threads - PLEASE fix Advertisements

2. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  3. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  4. My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 please fix. Thanks: Hardware/Internet ,My Offline NAT Type:unavailable and this error 0x89231806 and 0x89231906 needs to be fixed please. Thanks 9ffe2555-cdc4-44f8-baea-94da92e841b9
  5. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  6. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  7. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  8. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  9. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  10. You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    You’ve already renamed this account please try again later, how to fix: Hello I recently bought halo chief master collection on Steam and when trying to sign into Microsoft put one letter Off my email and now I cannot gain access to the game at all. It is a cycle of...