Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

Discus and support Can you please bring back big capture the flag? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BCTF was the best, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back.

Call of Duty MW2

:)

BCTF was the best, Oct 10, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

You might want to tell that to the developer of the game since Microsoft aren't the ones who made the game.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hello BCTF W! I'm Annanda and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Yes, as it was mentioned, Microsoft is not the developer of the game, okay? This suggestion should be for Infinity Ward ( Developer ) and Activision ( publisher )

What I recommend is being active on their social media giving your suggestions, as they might notice! Even more, other players can suggest the same idea!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. EM1 B16A2 Win User

Deathmatch and Race Creator....BETA?

bring on this "rockstar's take on capture the flag" already!
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Please don't play OBJECTIVE TYPE...

Always going for a Win. I take the roll of 'Hunter' on Capture the flag. I make sure that when somebody gets the flag, that I get it back. I'm not really big on getting the flag unless I see an opportunity.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Some game play on Aftermath......

^^Well, "technically" everybody in TDM is a slayer. The great players can do it in objective games though. Not ONLY killing, but capturing when necessary and definately holding choke points and/or pressing the enemy spawn. Im more of a throw myself on a
    flag type of player (not a slayer, Im just not that skilled), but it takes a good mixture of all types to be really successful. Also in LP, even the slayers will throw themselves on a flag (even in certain death situations) to get that capture. Thats the big
    difference in objective slayers and killwh0res. The whole delay spawn thing also brings another "tactical" element to the game modes. When to push a flag, when to hold back are really important to how many enemies are "down", etc.
Thema:

1. Can you please bring back big capture the flag? - Similar Threads - please bring big

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    please bring cloud gaming to pakistan: please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076