Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

Discus and support Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My dad has bought and xbox series s for my son to play when he goes round to visit. He doesn't like using it as he/we haven't figured out if we can get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justine Martin1, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

My dad has bought and xbox series s for my son to play when he goes round to visit. He doesn't like using it as he/we haven't figured out if we can get his games (at the levels he is at) on it. I know we can download the same games etc but how do we get the one he is playing at home to match up instead of him having to start from scratch on all the games?

Can someone talk me through it?

Hope that all made sense. Thanks

:)

Justine Martin1, Jan 3, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and progress?

all you have to do is sign in with the same account, his saves should be backed up on the Internet and will download at his fathers house
  3. luissolid Win User

Game sharing

Just to clarify... The Home Xbox option is for share your games in a console for your house.

For example if you have 2 consoles in your house one in your living room and other in a your game room, so everyone can play your games on the console of your living room and you can still play on your console in your room.

Not for share your account to a different person that lives in another house, City, etc.

Remember share accounts go against the Xbox Live Terms and conditions.

Regards!
  4. ezdoesit510 Win User

Different region console?

Not that I know of. I have seen many people with achievements from the same game from different regions. As far as I know, it shouldn't have any negative effects. Since it is not your primary xbox, its like going to a friends house and playing his games
    and getting achievements.
  5. KeithFranklin Win User

2 xbox ones in one house. can i share games

From news.xbox.com/.../license

"Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family
    member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given
    time."

So definitely sounds like different people can be playing on different Xbox Ones at different places. Can they both be playing at the exact same time. That isn't clear.
  6. WiseDragon Win User

Problem with update of achievements

Hi Exc3ssConfict & NutriWhip,

Here a scenario:

Do you play without internet in your console, make dome achievements, download profile in other console. >>> This means that offline achievements made while offline were lost.

Are you in it ?

See the following DOs and Don'ts this to keep achievements/gamerscore updated

NO INTERNET AVAILABLE AT HOME

- You can move your profile to an USB Flash Drive, connect to other Xbox and just connect to internet/Xbox Live on that (you may need MS Account Password, this because its other console) with that process will upload your Gamerscore/Achievements to Xbox
    Live. When return to your house just move from USB Flash Drive to your HDD or Internal Memory.

INTERNET AVAILABLE AT HOME

- You can save your progress (Achievements) before, just you need to sign in to Xbox Live to do so. Then when you download profile in other console will bring your achievements made until last connection (that was in your home)

*All time you connect to Xbox Live you upload your score (Achievements). If you did not have internet DO NOT DOWNLOAD PROFILE IN OTHER CONSOLE BEFORE IN YOUR OWN OR TRY THE "NO INTERNET AVAILABLE AT HOME" (if you do so your achievements that you get while
    offline with your profile will be lost.)

Other recommendations:

- When play other game in other house to continue with game tht you play out take save games to your USB Flash Drive or select storage device your USB Flash drive when requested.
Thema:

Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and...

1. Can you play your games on an xbox in a different house,with all your achievements and... - Similar Threads - play games different

2. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  3. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  4. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  5. Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?: My brother and I are going on vacation soon but we can't bring our Xbox. We still want to play our Co-Op games (mainly LEGO games are the co-op ones we have), and we know remote play is a thing....
  6. is xbox party a different thing to use internet than playing games on the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is xbox party a different thing to use internet than playing games on the xbox: my friends mom said she cant use more than one thing and claims that xbox and party are two different things 53f9cb04-7739-4efe-92c4-dda13f0de3f1
  7. Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play on 2 Xbox's at the same time (2 different accounts, 2 different games): Hi, I have 2 Xbox's, the series X in the family room and an Xbox One in the game room. Recently My son and wife have been playing Minecraft on the series X, on my account. So I moved to the...
  8. Can I play different games on xbox series x and xbox one at the same time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play different games on xbox series x and xbox one at the same time: So I just got a new series x and I'm giving my old xbox one to my son. (He has a number of games he plays under my gamertag) every time I try to play a series x game it stops him from l playing...
  9. Can the same game be played by two different PCs on PC gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the same game be played by two different PCs on PC gamepass?: i wanna get gamepass so me and wife can both play together, at the same time, is that possible with one PC gamepass account or do i need to buy two passes?? 6b262e30-f58c-481a-ac3b-0cd4ff0db576
  10. How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and...: How do I play console Xbox games on my pc with a different account? Cannot log out and switch users ? 32e86169-515b-48dc-8013-6a78378be9d8