Can you play Xbox One disc games on pc with Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support Can you play Xbox One disc games on pc with Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For example, if I had GTA V on disc for Xbox One could I play it on the computer with Game Pass Ultimate? ab6d3d58-8129-4bd6-8d3b-a67643df688a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kpkitten, Apr 1, 2021.

1. kpkitten
    kpkitten Guest

For example, if I had GTA V on disc for Xbox One could I play it on the computer with Game Pass Ultimate?

:)

kpkitten, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Pain130798 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

there is a problem there, if you have game pass ultimate on your profile, you can play in your xbox and she can play if she puts your profile as home on her console, but you will the only one able to use the game pass ultimate on a pc, on pc does not work
    as on the xbox.
  3. KingOfWombat Win User

XBOX 360

Unfortunately the Xbox 360 does not support the Game Pass. However, you can play the Xbox 360 games that are in the Game Pass on your Xbox One or PC if you subscribe to Game Pass ultimate.
  4. Saturnz0 Win User

Xbox game pass

Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

• The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  5. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  6. ImLupoZ Win User

Cant download BOUGHT games from xbox to my PC

Unfortunately it cannot play on the pc with those games but I can advise you to take the ultimate game pass so you can play with all the games of the xbox game pass both on xbox and on the pc
Thema:

1. Can you play Xbox One disc games on pc with Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - play disc games

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games: My Xbox controller is not functioning properly during remote play, when playing disc games. It works completely fine with game pass, but when playing 2 different disc games, in remote play, my...
  5. What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the different between hogwarts legacy series one version game disc play on the xbox...: frame rate? image quality? 4b75aa20-819a-4ed2-9d87-8087e84086aa
  6. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  7. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  8. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s: My Xbox one s disc player won't respond 31b2faf2-d8b5-4c74-b50a-14c45a3917a2
  9. Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?

in XboX Insiders
    Falloiut 3: Can I play ad-on from a disc if I buy the game digital?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a a hundred years since I have been gaming so I didnt think about the fact that of course I needed the original Fallout...
  10. Can you download a game and then play add-on from a disc?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you download a game and then play add-on from a disc?: I bought the Fallout 3 add-on pack Broken Steel and Point Lookout. Its been a long time since I have been gaming so like an idiot I didnt think about that I needed the original Fallout 3 to play...