Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account?

Discus and support Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my son has a Xbox Series X at our home and just got a Xbox Series S at his mums house, I have logged in with his details on the Series S so he can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gary bell1, Oct 30, 2023.

1. gary bell1
    gary bell1 Guest

Hi, my son has a Xbox Series X at our home and just got a Xbox Series S at his mums house, I have logged in with his details on the Series S so he can access his games etc, does this mean you can only play on one Xbox at any time though? For example if I wanted to use the Series X but he is playing on the Series S would I not be able to play anything?

:)

gary bell1, Oct 30, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Gary. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You can only use an account on one device at a time. If you wish to use the Series X while he is playing on the Series S, you will have to create your own Xbox account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can you play on two consoles at the same time with one gold account?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You just will be needing to create an account for him and then you can set your account as Home Xbox on the Xbox Series X in that way all of your subscription and games will be shared.

1. Sign in to your account on the Xbox Series X.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. yanos101 Win User

Xbox live family gold plan and MW3

you can't have two accounts running on one console at the same time unfortunatly, the only way is split screen but if you use two xbox's you can either link them up or play together over xbox live with two different accounts.
  5. SSondag Win User

x box live on two separate consoles.

Unfortunately you can not share the same Xbox account on two consoles at the same time. For both of you to play on two different consoles at the same time would require two different accounts. It doesn't cost anything to create an account for Xbox Live.
    However, it will cost BOTH accounts to have Gold subscriptions.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can't my sister play on my old xbox 1s and I play on my new xbox Series X at the same time. It kicks my or my sister out of the game please help

If you are both using the same account, then that will be why. You cannot use the same account on two Xbox consoles at the same time. One of you will have to create a new account, so you can play the games without being kicked off.
Thema:

1. Can you play on two Xbox’s at the same time with one account? - Similar Threads - play Xbox’s same

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?: If I own a PC game and have an active XBox subscription, how can I play the same game? Gives me a message like can't play the game as someone already is attempting to play the game (even if there...
  4. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...
  5. How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I have two Xbox’s playing at the same time with the same accounts on both.: I recently upgraded from my Xbox one S to a Xbox series X and put my Xbox one into my lounge room for my dad to play on. I have kept my original account from the Xbox one onto my new Xbox. But...
  6. How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do 3 players play Fortnite on Xbox (same console)?: We can split screen but have 3 players and looking to start a Trio. f62a4b3e-4dca-4c93-97cc-50badc9449a2
  7. Playing on separate Xboxs on the same network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on separate Xboxs on the same network.: I want to play separate games on Xbox one and an Xbox x at the same time, but when I boot up a game on one it boots me from the other. How can we play different games at the same time?...
  8. 3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 Xbox Consoles - 1 Family and they can't be played at the same time: I have just bought my daughter an Xbox One - S for xmas. I myself have an Xbox X which I also recently bought and my other daughter (A) already has my old console. Daughter A - Logs her Xbox...
  9. How can my husband and I play our Xbox One and our new Xbox Series X at the same time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can my husband and I play our Xbox One and our new Xbox Series X at the same time...: Furthermore, we primarily play Game Pass Ultimate or Ubisoft + games which complicates matters? Ive scoured many resources and tried several things involving home xbox, family, etc to no avail....
  10. Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Two Different Xbox Accounts Remote Play to the Same Xbox for Co-Op Games?: My brother and I are going on vacation soon but we can't bring our Xbox. We still want to play our Co-Op games (mainly LEGO games are the co-op ones we have), and we know remote play is a thing....