Can you play on official servers with your phone.

Discus and support Can you play on official servers with your phone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NsTy Nubb, Dec 5, 2023.

1. NsTy Nubb
    NsTy Nubb Guest

If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone.

:)

NsTy Nubb, Dec 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi NsTy N. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

ARK: Survival Ascended is not available on Game Pass at this time, so it won't be possible to stream it to your phone. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server

Hi WilliamBrown723! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

I this case you would need to contact gane developers or the support from the site you downloaded the server program as this aren't managed or distributed by Microsoft, trough official Microsoft servers will be to subscribe to Realms, that way you could have and official servers where your friends can play your world
  4. Nick21013 Win User

quick question

There are official servers that you can play on. Also, this game is not like bad company 2 or 1943.
  5. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Whats the point of the menus anymore? Just want to pick game mode and play random maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is forcing you to pay for a custom server. There's still official EA and DICE servers that you can join. But most likely you'll see custom servers if you go through your Server Browser.
  6. Dreamics Win User

Movies on iPad/iPhone

There is no official way. Although you could play it on your xbox and test stream on your phone. I don't know if that feature is avaliable on the xbox phone app but it is on pc.
Thema:

1. Can you play on official servers with your phone. - Similar Threads - play official servers

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to use official play and charge kit on the Xbox series x wireless controller?: How to use official play and charge kit made by Microsoft on the Xbox series x wireless controller in black colour original one? Yours sincerely Jevgeni e8822d78-0b36-4d03-848e-820b02b6cc7a
  10. So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games....: So if you have a non official 360 hard what can you do with it to play original Xbox games. do you have to get an original 360 hard drive 7c460fa7-0dc1-41a3-aa2a-7cd30a0e11f5