Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it

Discus and support Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I just want to share music with friends so we can jam out 4fe8af72-6046-4103-9c2e-8032564424c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Popetato, Jun 25, 2023.

1. Popetato
    Popetato Guest

I just want to share music with friends so we can jam out

:)

Popetato, Jun 25, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I would advice against it as music is copywritten and could.lead you into some problems and can also lead to bans if a player is streaming.
  3. II Blittz II Win User

Do you play minecraft with the music on?

Hi, KickSides

I've been playing Minecraft since, BETA v1.5 and I've always played with the music on. But whenever I'm playing Bedrock Edition with friends in a party, I tend to put the music volume around on 50% so I can hear everyone better. With that being said, it
    can also be an annoyance to everyone in the party as well if they can hear, my music playing in the background. Thanks for sharing.

Have a great day... Cheers! :)

- Blittz
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Muting

Just have everyone join a Xbox Live party chat. That way you will hear all your family and can talk to each other regardless of what game they are playing.

Being in an Xbox live party is better so if someone in your group gets dropped from a game they can still talk to everyone. In game chat they would not be able to do that.
  5. SuperRyo Win User

How to play music while gaming?

you can snap but can you hide the snap but still have music playing? I know if you snap for party chat - you can unsnap but still in party chat.
  6. tylerkerr1 Win User

360 game chat not working for Xbox one

Whenever you play a multiplayer game for xbox 360 on xbox one you can hear everyone through your headset but no one can hear you, it is the same with xbox 360 party chat on xbox one
Thema:

1. Can you play music to the party so everyone in the chat can hear it - Similar Threads - play music party

2. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  5. YT music so I can listen to it while I play

in XboX Insiders
    YT music so I can listen to it while I play: I need a yt music app on my Xbox submitted by /u/wurmEmpire [link] [comments]
  6. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  7. can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can xbox play dolby audio through inbuilt music apps(apple music etc)?: greetings everyone before explaining my problm ..im describing the instruments im using.. xbox series x sony 43 inches tv( smart tv capable of 5.1 audio and dolby audio) support ARC hdmi sony...
  8. My Xbox is not playing music and movies please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is not playing music and movies please help: Help me solve my Xbox problem of denying video and movie files 3f8adfac-dc4a-416c-a8e2-9589f1d2b55f
  9. Playing music from Archive.org via xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing music from Archive.org via xbox: I’m wondering if anyone knows of a way to stream a music link from Archive.org via Xbox. I know I can open Edge and put the link in the browser. It works great, unless you want to have it in the...
  10. How do I play audio cd`s since Groove Music disappeared?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I play audio cd`s since Groove Music disappeared?: Hi there. In the past I was able to play Audio CD`s through Groove Music. Since that is no longer available how do I play audio CD`s? I have tried downloading the Audio CD Player app from the...