Can you play Microsoft Flight sim Without controller?

Discus and support Can you play Microsoft Flight sim Without controller? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was asking if you can use cloud gaming without a controller. Thanks 895257a6-e873-4421-8dfd-46c7df701fc4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry123_294, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Henry123_294
    Henry123_294 Guest

Hi, I was asking if you can use cloud gaming without a controller. Thanks

:)

Henry123_294, Aug 1, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why in heaven's name would you use cloud on pc when you can run it natively

Unless you have old specs like.an Intel.apu chip then only the gods of Silicon Valley can help you

Because you will take a unneccessary performance hit just by going thru cloud

If you have the specs run it natively

If you don't well good luck to ya cause you are going to have a lot of issues with gaming with old specs

What Ronnie is talking about is running it natively not thru cloud
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about playing MSFS without a controller.

Actually, this game can be played on your PC even without a controller. You can use keyboard to play the game but this would be very difficult for you to play it without the controller due to the controls of the game which would be easier to navigate through the controller.

Hope that helps.
  4. SpookyDiver Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

"Hi All

Hope someone can help me.

Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The configuration setup was saved. I then closed the game down.

Now when I start up Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 it no longer detects the CH Flight Sim Yoke. I have also tried plugging in the CH Fighterstick (which was previously detected) and it is now undetected as well.

The USB ports work fine outside Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 as tested by adding a second keyboard. (update: under Windows 10 device manager I also checked to can see if Windows 10 detects the insertion and removal of the CH controllers - I confirmed OK that
    Windows 10 had no problems detecting the addition and removal of the controllers.

It seems to be a detection problem by Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (despite the fact Windows 10 can detect the controllers)

Welcome any advise why Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 has 'forgotten' its plug in controls.

TIA

Des (tippiersaucer2)"
    This afternoon I was playing FS 2020 with an Xbox controller because Flight gear is not available anywhere, except at Ama..n for 400-500% price markups. Today I received a Thrustmaster Rudder pedal I bought at the Microsoft Store and FS 2020 detect it without
    problems. After setting up the axis, I played for awhile and got off. When I got back on a few minutes later my Xbox controller was gone from FS2020. The Rudder Pedals were still showing and working, but no signs of the controller. Unplugging, rebooting
    the PC (Windows 10 Pro latest) did not do any good. I tried the controller with Steam games and it works as usual, so there is something going on with FS 2020 recognizing USB devices for sure....
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Cannot decide between x box x or ps 4/5

if you like flight sims and want more than just Microsoft flight sim and other rally/racing titles pc would be the best option. more choice, more control.
  6. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Hiya!!

Unfortunately you will not be able to install the Microsoft Flight Sim X software back onto your PC without the DVD Drive. They are working on a newer version of the Flight Sim for PC which I believe will offer a digital version.

Happy Gaming!!
Thema:

1. Can you play Microsoft Flight sim Without controller? - Similar Threads - play Microsoft Flight

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  3. If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...: Hello, I tried to download Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One S through my Game Pass but it says that the game is not compatible with my console. I read online that I must have Cloud...
  4. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  5. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  6. Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...: So I am about to get a Xbox one and I want to play Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox. But i have bought it already from the Microsoft Store on my pc. So can I play MFS on my Xbox One But I've...
  7. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?: I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage the game. But when I press the manage button...
  8. Can you play Microsoft flight simulater on an Xbox One without Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play Microsoft flight simulater on an Xbox One without Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming: I tried to buy it on the Xbox one but it would not let me so I got a refund. I am just wondering if you can play games on cloud gaming (specifically Microsoft flight simulater) if you buy them....
  9. I can’t play Microsoft flight simulator with my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Microsoft flight simulator with my Xbox series X: I recently installed Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox series X. When ever I try to start a flight the game tells me “You are currently offline and do not have the optional Offline Mode...
  10. Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from PC or XBox One, Message says...: When trying to use Microsoft Flight Simulator via cloud gaming from both PC and XBox One, I get this message: Warning: "You are currently offline and do not have the optional Offline Mode files...