Can you play LAN with Nintendo Switch and PC bedrock edition?

Discus and support Can you play LAN with Nintendo Switch and PC bedrock edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to play LAN with a Nintendo Switch and a PC with bedrock edition installed, without having a Nintendo Online subscription? Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChoooG, Nov 23, 2022.

1. ChoooG
    ChoooG Guest

Is it possible to play LAN with a Nintendo Switch and a PC with bedrock edition installed, without having a Nintendo Online subscription?

Both accounts are friends. Thanks!

:)

ChoooG, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

ChoooG, As far as I know the game, yes it is possible.

But for you to get specific information, I advise you to contact mojang:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Combining Minecraft accounts?

To be able to have one account for both Nintendo Switch and PC you will need to have the Windows 10 edition of the game on the PC. As Java and Bedrock (Xbox One, mobile, windows 10, nintendo switch) has different coding in the game.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Downloading Minecraft for Xbox when I have Minecraft windows 10 edition.

You can play with friends if you are on the same update of the bedrock edition. As it is crossplay enabled for windows 10, xbox one, mobile and Nintendo Switch.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft 360

You will need to buy the bedrock edition on Xbox one as the Xbox One Edition will no longer get updates.

Bedrock edition will allow you to play crossplay with Windows 10, mobile and Nintendo Switch players.
Thema:

1. Can you play LAN with Nintendo Switch and PC bedrock edition? - Similar Threads - play LAN Nintendo

2. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  3. (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Remote Play) Xbox App on PC prioritizes using Internet data instead of keeping it on LAN: I have an Xbox Series X connected on the same network as my computer and Android phone (Tried connecting them through the 5Ghz Wi-Fi and using 1Gbps ethernet cables). I've verified throught my...
  4. Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Minecraft now require an Xbox Gold subscription for LAN play?: Trying to play bedrock edition with an Xbox One and PC and having a significant amount of difficulty. I was wondering if the way Xbox Gold interacts with LAN play has recently changed. Thanks!...
  5. Why can I only cross play Minecraft on LAN and not from a distance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I only cross play Minecraft on LAN and not from a distance?: I have heard from multiple people now that this is an issue regarding one of our Microsoft account settings, which isn’t true because we have all made sure our settings are correct. I play on the...
  6. I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot...: I always play minecraft with my children on LAN recently when we try to play it says cannot connect to world and on my xbox s it has started saying world upload failed help!...
  7. Lan play (minecraft bedrock problem, please respond)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lan play (minecraft bedrock problem, please respond): alright so I'm playing minecraft bedrock, and like, in the joinable games tab, I can join games that have other people playing on the same wifi network, you know lan play. I am REALLY...
  8. Dolby Surround with Remote Play via LAN possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Surround with Remote Play via LAN possible?: Hi all, ist it possible to get Dolby Surround sound when I play games via Remote Play in my network? 90f9e58a-205c-4ebb-a9d5-d168ef6548fc
  9. Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN: So I'm trying to play with another player on a LAN connection but when I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". I've uninstalled Minecraft from my pc and reinstalled it but the problem...
  10. Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN: So I'm trying to play with another player on a LAN connection but when I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". I've uninstalled Minecraft from my pc and reinstalled it but the problem...