Can you play couch co-op (cooperative) on PC with Xbox Game Pass PC?

Discus and support Can you play couch co-op (cooperative) on PC with Xbox Game Pass PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to subscribe to game pass and play couch coop with friends in my living room. Is that possible to do or is couch coop only possible with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam_1492, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Sam_1492
    Sam_1492 Guest

I'd like to subscribe to game pass and play couch coop with friends in my living room. Is that possible to do or is couch coop only possible with the console version of game pass?

Thanks

:)

Sam_1492, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Heiko Both Win User

I tried this with the paw patrol games.

Using two controllers works on Xbox but not in the windows Xbox app.

Although both controllers are successfully connected.

Any ideas?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on the game and whether the game supports it.

But overall, if the game supports it you should be able to play CO-OP with friends.
  4. Sam_1492 Win User

Thanks so much for the response. To be extra clear, I'm not curious about COOP in general, but couch coop in specific - two people playing seated next to each other with controllers plugged into the computer. Is that possible if the title supports couch/local COOP (e.g. 'It Takes Two' supports local coop on an Xbox console, so does the PC game pass version support the same feature?)
  5. Francia J. Win User

Yes, that is possible. I play It takes two with my sister on my PC.
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Xbox One: You Can Run a PS4 Through It If You Like

Pass one X1 through another X1 with games that don't have couch co-op and boom instant couch co-op for whoever would want to do something like that.
Thema:

1. Can you play couch co-op (cooperative) on PC with Xbox Game Pass PC? - Similar Threads - play couch cooperative

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  6. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  7. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  8. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  9. Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?: any of the Lego games are great couch co-op games. I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun! 9bc819f8-368d-4a19-b193-112dc775e326
  10. Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wie kann man in Raiden V im Couch-Coop-Modus (2 Players lokal) spielen? (How do you play in...: Hallo Community, weiss jemand von euch wie man in Raiden V lokal Co-op aktiviert? Ich habe auf dem Start-Button vom Player 2 während der Fighterauswahl gedrückt, aber es passiert nix. Oder ist...