can you move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent

Discus and support can you move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you not move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent like to like to Payment and Billing or on the quick/start menu button. not where it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xnoddyx, Feb 11, 2015.

1. xnoddyx
    xnoddyx Guest

can you not move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent like to like to Payment and Billing

or on the quick/start menu button.

not where it is now on the xbox one as my mate every time he needs to enter a redeem code that is not QR has to phone me as he can't find where to enter it especially when the Kinect can't understand him saying "xbox use a code" with the background sounds
    and that and i am pretty sure that there are many out there that are finding this hard as well.

:)

xnoddyx, Feb 11, 2015
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Cant play Titanfall. "Multiplayer not available for this profile."

So did you redeem the code or not? Again, how about contacting support?

ClNTRoN, Feb 11, 2015
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    XBOX ONE still can be better despite the updates!

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

QFT... but wait, that would mean you'd have to push the guide button once to go to your home screen AND SCROLL ONE SCREEN to the left to get to your pins screen,
    then select the redeem code... wait, how dare you simplify the process!? >.<

[/quote]

On the 360, to redeem code Press Middle Button > move tab to the left > scroll down to redeem code

on the XO to redeem code Press Middel Button > move tab to the right (your pins) > click redeem code

or Press Middle button, move tab to the right and Press Game > move to the right and hit redeem code,

or say Xbox Redeem Code

You have 3 options on the xbox one, ontop of that if you get the code in QR format you don't even have to enter the code you put it into, you can scan the code.

How are any of those options more complicated than the 360, anyone complain about the UI, simply hasn't put the time in to learning it, its very very simple, just different. Its not going back to the 360 UI so get used to it and stop moaning, or come up
    with an idea on what you would be happy with, its not going back to the 360.

EnenDaveyBoy, Feb 11, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Feb 12, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

This is a great idea. However, for best results you should post in the Feedback Forums so the developers can see it.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Any Sedans/Saloons with two colours?

@Zone, it's a mixture. Perhaps prominently based off of the Subaru but there are attributes from other vehicles as well. R* has a thing about putting real-brand vehicles into GTA games, and that also means their appearance as well. Even though it looks like
    a Subaru, it is still NOT a complete version. There are other parts of another car put into it somewhere.
  7. Edge929 Win User

No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying game.

You have to.rememeber a lot of people are going for the promotion the queue will only grow meaning the wait will just grow for the people being added

The server can only take so many requesrs
    Get more servers then. Assuming this is true it's just poor planning by MS. At the very least mention this prominently somewhere on the GoW box, manual, pamphlet, something.-
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Redeemed code on invalid email address

Hello YaraAhmed2,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an with a code you redeemed on an account you did not intend to redeem it on. Unfortunately, when you redeem a code it can not be moved to another account. In order to use the content for your code
    you must sign into the account it was redeemed on.
  9. haylo.kp Win User

5 dollar gift card

does it give gove me a code somewhere for it just redeems?
Thema:

1. can you move the redeem code part to somewhere more prominent - Similar Threads - move redeem code

2. My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't letting me move or select anything?: I had disconnected and reconnected to my xbox and it's still not letting me select anything while I also tried a different xbox and it still didn't work 821e57ac-9075-4de5-a1fc-e854d7b50038
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  5. I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved from USA to Australia, HELP!: After I moved I plugged in the Xbox and signed into my account. I then connected it to the wifi. I try to play a game but it says “the person who bought this needs to sign in”… but I am. When I...
  6. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  7. I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the...: I accidently redeemed a Xbox gift card on the wrong xbox account. How can I move it to the right account? 59b4a262-5d54-40c0-ad9a-8d6c536af48f
  8. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  9. I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem...: I have game ultimate I redeemed under US region but I moved to Mexico. Can I redeem Microsoft Rewards Mexico and redeem UGP Reward? 1dc00df4-e160-4ba9-84e1-976be25c1f6a
  10. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...