Can you make all ncaa games backwards compatible?

Discus and support Can you make all ncaa games backwards compatible? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been attempting to play my old copy of ncaa football 11 on my xbox one but it isnt in the list of backwards compatibility games. i know a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devin Godsey, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Devin Godsey
    Devin Godsey Guest

ive been attempting to play my old copy of ncaa football 11 on my xbox one but it isnt in the list of backwards compatibility games. i know a lot of people have been looking to play all of them up to Ncaa football 14 so they have been breaking the code of conduct and pirating the games but i just want to play the game on my system and not break the code of conduct so is there any way that you can just give in and make all the ncaa games backwards compatible from the 360?

:)

Devin Godsey, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since they're not backwards compatible, no.
  3. Devin Godsey Win User

well is there any way to play it without there being a breach in the code of conduct and buying a 360?
  4. Smwutches Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended last year. Anything that's not compatible by now, won't be.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards compatability

As you've probably seen from the
    Backwards Compatible list
    there are very few sports orientated games available. The reason for this is licensing, and because of a legal dispute between NCAA and EA Games, the NCAA games were de-listed from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Microsoft and its associated partners only make games backward compatible that are available to purchase digitally via the Live Marketplace.
  6. KayotikMunky Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

That's a good list. Not sure if they'd do sports games, though. If they did, I'd love to see them make the NFL Fever games backwards compatible. I enjoyed those more than Madden or NCAA.
Thema:

1. Can you make all ncaa games backwards compatible? - Similar Threads - ncaa games backwards

2. How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much ncaa 14 cost with game pass in Xbox series x: I'm just wondering how much it is d10a1758-0225-4e7b-b9cb-28c713b14470
  3. Can we get NCAA 2k 10 on game pass please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get NCAA 2k 10 on game pass please?: Is there a way to request NCAA2K 10 on game pass or NCAA Football 14? 04a296ec-b64a-4265-986c-ed559b238a86
  4. How do I buy the NCAA 14 uniform packs On XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy the NCAA 14 uniform packs On XBox360: I want to buy the uniform packs from the game. I bought a few a long time ago but now I want to buy them all bc I’ve been playing this game a bunch lately. I bought the game from the store when it...
  5. NCAA 14 uniform store re-enabled would be a blessing

in XboX Insiders
    NCAA 14 uniform store re-enabled would be a blessing: I wonder if xbox would consider putting the uniform store back on the EA College football games new and old atleast for 14 which is still being heavily played right now like just Grant us this one...
  6. CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN YALL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT A COUPLE OF NCAA FOOTBALL?: IN THE GAMESPASS PLEASE I HAVE BEEN WITH YALL FOR A WHILE AND THEY HAVE EVERY OTHER XBOX 360 GAME. SKATE 3 , BATTLEFIELD, FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION, PLEASE JUST DO THIS FOR ME AND ALL THE PEOPLE ND THE...
  7. CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT LAUNCH NCAA FOOTBALL 14 (XBOX 360): HI! I am playing NCAA Football 14 on my Xbox 360 and I couldn't play it. It keeps showing up an error message "Insert disc", when I actually have a digital entitlement instead. I tried (1)...
  8. NCAA EA Sports football game franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NCAA EA Sports football game franchise: Is there anyway that NCAA 12,13, or 14 will ever become backwards compatible? I don't see why they couldn't do it for the older ones (such as 12 or 13). Thanks everyone....
  9. NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NCAA Football 13 Tuning Update Locks game: I am so sick of this problem. Hopefully someone has a solution. From time to time at the completion of a game in dynasty mode, after pressing exit game the process of returning to the menu freezes...
  10. downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable: downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable 0ad4d9b0-50d9-45b2-bb82-4b8e31c64c4c