Can you help me

Discus and support Can you help me in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 1. puedes ayudarme ¿Cómo puedo eliminar una suscripción a xbox live gold? 4ced10bf-8795-4a0e-b21b-072618c8421c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by UnhingedMarrow, Jul 16, 2018.

  1. Can you help me


    1. puedes ayudarme

    ¿Cómo puedo eliminar

    una suscripción a xbox live gold?

    :)
     
    UnhingedMarrow, Jul 16, 2018
    #1
  2. DRAGO DELTA
    DRAGO DELTA Guest
    Can you help me

    it has spread from apps and movies to my home page and games I have a xbox one 's it's taking 5 min or more to get to home page but all I see is a blank screen if you can help me out send me an email please I like your console and features and would like
    to use then some time soon
     
    DRAGO DELTA, Jul 16, 2018
    #2
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

    Can you help me

    M3tal Daz3, Jul 16, 2018
    #4
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

    to cancel a subscription like Gold please see this link for the steps:
    https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/how-to-cancel-xbox-subscription


    Keep in mind that if there is currently an payment due (or other issue with the subscription) this needs to be sorted prior being able to cancelling the subscription

    If for some reason you can't stop the subscription or any other issue then it's best to contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

    Since they are the only ones that can assist with billing/payment related issues

    Let us know the results
     
    WPAK, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can you help me

    School of Dragons is only available from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PC's. If your PC can play the game, then you will be able to play it on there. It is not available on Xbox One.
  7. sandy the hippy Win User

    Can you help me

    Yeah it's free to play, in Xbox store. Enjoy
  8. Haneen Nakkour Win User

    Can you help me?

  9. OpticRJames Win User

    can you help me?

  10. Stop Now 2 Win User

    can you help me?

    It's says "Additional Authentication needed"
Thema:

Can you help me

Loading...
  1. Can you help me - Similar Threads - help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...