Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...

Discus and support Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old microsoft account was "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" but after it was changed I was unable to log back in.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kent william lund, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...

My old microsoft account was "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" but after it was changed I was unable to log back in. Since my minecraft account was connected to that mail I was unable to play minecraft multiplayer because the hacker turned on child mode. If your able to get my microsoft account back that would be really nice to, and all I know was that I was hacked by a .ru gmail. I really would like my minecraft account back because I have 2 limited items that on that account that I can't recieve by purchasing the game again. I still have my order ID and my Transaction ID and I hope your somehow able to remove two step verification if its turned on to my minecraft account, and only grant this gmail account full access to the minecraft account, and if you see any other gmail than "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" or "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" that means it's someone else that's not me.

:)

Kent william lund, Aug 4, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been hacked

Hello Kent, my name is Zahir, a indepentdent advisor, i do not have access to accounts and billing.

Please contact microsoft support, they will be able to assist you.

Regards
    Zahir
  3. iTsFx Win User

How the heck do I turn off the age-restriction on YouTube app?!

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an Independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

Here are some steps you can follow to turn off age restrictions on the YouTube app:

Open the YouTube app on your mobile device.

Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.

Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.

Scroll down and select "Restricted Mode Filtering".

Toggle the switch to the off position to disable restricted mode.

If you have a passcode enabled for restricted mode, you will need to enter the passcode to turn off the feature.

If you are still encountering age restrictions after following these steps, it may be because your Google account is registered as a child account. In this case, you will need to ask a parent or guardian to log in to the account and update the age settings to allow full access to YouTube.
  4. Stampy world Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Live Code

Hello,

someone help me?

How I can get mode animals for minecraft X box 360?

I put 25$ in my account and I do not find mode:-(

Than you for every help.
  5. XboxIsBetterThanPlay Win User

How to be parent account for Minecraft?

Hello markchannnnn,

I have a Minecraft Realm currently and I know that since it is a subscription, there are settings on child accounts (if it is a child account) that disables you to purchase subscriptions, meaning that you have to turn off the setting "Ask to buy" otherwise the subscription will be marked as "Declined". You have to change this setting by signing into the account that controls the family, go to family, click on your profile then find the setting "Ask to buy" and turn it to off.

I hope this helped :)
  6. DiamondBr3aker Win User

Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?

Because Xbox 360 edition for minecraft is not supported anymore, I think you are only able to play local co-op instead of online multiplayer. I could be wrong though. If minecraft Xbox 360 does support multiplayer co-op, then the problem could be that
    your kids have child accounts and their permissions for online multiplayer is turned off. I hope this helps!
Thema:

Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been...

1. Can you help me with getting child mode turned off my minecraft account because it's been... - Similar Threads - help getting child

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  5. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  6. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  7. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  8. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  9. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...
  10. I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get any help changing the birth date on an account listed as a child account in...: I created the child account years ago not knowing the birth date would be such a crucial thing. I got a 2nd Xbox for Christmas this year and put a 2 year subscription to Xbox Live on it only to...