Can you help me permanently remove it?

Discus and support Can you help me permanently remove it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to remove my account from other devices, like my friends PCs or laptops. Whenever I remove their devices, it keeps coming back;... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fuzzzzyyyyyy, Jul 16, 2023.

1. Fuzzzzyyyyyy
    Fuzzzzyyyyyy Guest

Hello, I've been trying to remove my account from other devices, like my friends PCs or laptops. Whenever I remove their devices, it keeps coming back; they can still easily access my account. I've already tried changing passwords and such, but they can still access it easily.

Can you help me remove it permanently? and if I only wanted to put them back, then I would

:)

Fuzzzzyyyyyy, Jul 16, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your account problem.

The best way around this is to update your security proofs or add a 2 step verification to your account after changing the password so that this will secure the account on other devices because this will let them log in to it again after some time once it updates.

Here is a guide for two step verification:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to delete a game with undesirable content from my account

You can only hide no permanently remove.
  4. IAmProjectAlice Win User

My Account Got Hacked When I Got It Back It Got Banned

Sorry noone here can help you as noone from the enforcement team reads these forums, Also once a ban is in place it cant and wont be removed if it is permanent
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you help me

School of Dragons is only available from the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PC's. If your PC can play the game, then you will be able to play it on there. It is not available on Xbox One.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Can you help me

Yeah it's free to play, in Xbox store. Enjoy
Thema:

1. Can you help me permanently remove it? - Similar Threads - help permanently remove

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  8. My xbox is permanently banned? I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is permanently banned? I need help: Okay so one of my alternate accounts got banned and I’m not sure why but this ultimately got my series x banned. I spent 750 dollars on that console and I need help....
  9. My account is currently permanently banned and I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is currently permanently banned and I need help: My account has been permanently suspended and my console has been banned. I was goofing around with a friend of mine nobody was being harmed but I got banned for inappropriate behavior. Not just...
  10. Account Locked Permanently ! (HELP!)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Locked Permanently ! (HELP!): I have an account which is locked for no reason and I cannot unlock it (NO WAY LEFT to unlock it!). I tried everything from reinstatements to appeal but still there's no changes. I'm here looking...