Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

Discus and support Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rayan 107, May 29, 2018.

1. Rayan 107
    Rayan 107 Guest

Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me

:)

Rayan 107, May 29, 2018
  2. Xplozz69
    Xplozz69 Guest
    Hello I have a problem with my brother we put his main account on my xbox

Xplozz69, May 29, 2018
  3. TMT Twiist
    TMT Twiist Guest
    Removing Parental Controls

My little brother made my xbox live account and put it as his age and i dont have a clue how to change it? can someone help me ASAP please?

TMT Twiist, May 29, 2018
  4. Rayan 107
    Rayan 107 Guest

Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me

Rayan 107, May 29, 2018
  5. Rayan 107 Win User

Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tamper

6. lIMoDzZayIl Win User

Xbox live gold/Game pass

Can you share your Xbox live gold with your little brother who lives in a different household. Mind you I'm 23 and have my own place.
    Yes you can but your little brother has to have his own Xbox and so do you. Guidelines: 1. Put your Xbox account on the Xbox to your little brother. 2. Go to your account that you put on this xbox. 3. Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, then select My Main Xbox, then select My Xbox Home.

Do one of the following:

Select Set as my main Xbox to designate this console as your main Xbox.

I hope i was helpful
  7. PutridRook0392 Win User

Used a non Live ID to sign up and now cant redeem or change email on my account

Hello,

I was on my Xbox console at the time trying to redeem a 12 month membership pre-paid card when it told me to sign in to my windows live account but when it came to signing in my hushmail account was there, yes my ItsssLewii live account is on my Xbox on
    my main gamer profile. This account I'm on now is another account on the xbox that my brother uses.

My ItsssLewii account is attacthed to my main gamer profile on my Xbox, the email is a hushmail email address and i've just realised I have put .co.uk instead of .com for some reason!!

Can you help me?
  8. Hellish Wicked Win User

Error Code 0x8923101C - Can't join a party because in one already somewhere else

Same Here, When I go onto a second account or my Little brothers, and go to my main account, when i go to the party to join, the join party is greyed out.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Account recovery form won’t work after 10 tries

It is just like George said you aren't filling enough info

And no they won't tell you what you got wrong

The idea is not to allow just anyone to attempt attempt attempt telling someone oh you got the wrong address makes the person fill out only the address yet again

Like we said you need to get more info onto the more info box

If your brother didn't put in the right info that's probably what's keeping you out

You had asked us why didn't they ask us that that's because you are supposed to provide info you only should know

It does work because people ask about the form all the time and when told to put more info they actually get success

no-one can tell you that you need or what you got wrong

Just fill out core info about your account that you and your brother should only know

At this point you should.let your brother fill it out not you

It's designed so only the owner fills out the info Because it should.be info only the owner knows now if your brother is needs help ask your parents

No-one can release an account without you filling out.the correct info

It's the law

Even George has a few suggestions

Games you purchased and when and for how much is important and someone your brother should know
Thema:

1. Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ... - Similar Threads - help attempts put

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just attempted to change my gamertag but was given the wrong tag. Can someone help me...: The old Gamertag: 26; what i changed it to; ; the tag i got: 8645. Please Help! 07bce97f-09fc-4b47-bd1c-4aa0496f5cf1
  10. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...