Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on

Discus and support Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turn on my Xbox one x and I get the green Xbox animation but after that the screen goes black. e3fdd936-8226-4d8b-bfae-48ffde4747e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by norman prazak, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on

I turn on my Xbox one x and I get the green Xbox animation but after that the screen goes black.

:)

norman prazak, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Norman *.

My name is Mauricio, we are sorry for the problem you are having.

Unfortunately a factory reset is the only way to fix this problem, likely this happens when a system is bricked not allowing you to perform anything.

1. Shut down your Xbox.
    2. Disconnect it from the outlet.
    3. Plug the power back to Xbox One 30 seconds later.
    4. Hold the Eject and Bind buttons on the console simultaneously. (don't release)
    5. Press and release the Power button, and then you will hear the startup chime.
    6. When you hear the second startup chime, you can release the bind and eject buttons.
    7. Select Reset this Xbox on the screen.
    8. Select Keep games and apps.

Thanks

Information also provided:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...es-black/cbb93568-747c-4f41-9b15-bab41911f85e
  3. JARATT Win User

Black Screen of Death

I had the same thing. Turn on, remove disk. Turn off. Unplug the power cord from the power brick. Wait one minute. Plug back in, Turn on. That worked for me.

I also ran into another black screen fix online. See link to article on segmentnext.com below:

segmentnext.com/.../xbox-one-black-screen-fix
  4. FatalDarkprince Win User

Black Screen of Death (Xbox One X)

Hello there,

I have an Xbox One X and this issue started occuring after an insider update so I presume you are also part of the insider program. Once I saw the black screen on my tv, my first instinct was to turn off or restart console but instead I ended up just pressing a bunch of the face buttons until the black screen went away. This happened to me twice afterwards the insider team released another update to fix this. Once you get past the screen, update your console and the black screen should go away.
  5. Zero420override Win User

random black screening Xbox one X

6. Alexander Piper Win User

Black Screen of Death?

Hi,

I turned my xbox 1s screen override setting thingy from DVI to HDMI and my xbox turned off and has remained on a black screen. I have a digital xbox one and have NO EJECT BUTTON and cannot find a fix at all

please please please help
Thema:

1. Can you help me fix my Xbox one x from going black screen offer I turn it on - Similar Threads - help fix going

2. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  3. Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???

in XBoX on Windows
    Can somebody help me fix my YouTube or maybe Xbox can resolve it???: Im trying to watch YouTube and the screen freezes and the audio continues playing. I cant watch it its unbearable somebody please help me fix this it would he much appreciated....
  4. HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    HELP. Green screen when I turn on my Xbox. How do I fix it?: When I turned my Xbox on the screen only shows green. When I move the stick around it still makes the sound for selecting things. Is there anyway to fix this submitted by /u/FlaminghairBall_...
  5. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  6. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  7. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  8. Can you please help me fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please help me fix this: Xbox please help me fix this issue please (Xbox live core services) whenever I try to load in a game it says that you have to be signed into an Xbox series x/s account to be able to play but then...
  9. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  10. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...