Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

Discus and support Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexander Khamkin, Oct 19, 2023.

1. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m very afraid to switch to that region where I currently live. And another question: is DNS blocked or not?

:)

Alexander Khamkin, Oct 19, 2023
  2. Alexander Khamkin Win User

Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but moved to another country should I change the region?

Yes you are right. I moved to a country where, unfortunately, I don’t support xbox, but I’m not discouraged and still love it. Thank you very much for your help) and good luck to you)
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but moved to another country should I change the region?

Judge you how? It sounds like you've moved or an unsupported country, which would be your error code, which is why i asked
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not usually. Where did you move to?
  5. Alexander Khamkin Win User

If I change Dns, will I get banned?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Your text was cut off

You'll find a list of supported countries here.

Accessing the service from an unsupported country can result in account and console bans, so it inadviseable .

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
Thema:

Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

1. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but... - Similar Threads - help block account

2. Blocked out of account, need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of account, need help.: I have been blocked from signing into my XBOX account for incorrect password being entered too many times, and now the only way the account can be recovered is by using Microsofts ‘recover your...
  3. I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help: I accidentally blocked my friend and i cant unblock him because when i put unblock and leave the profile and go into the profile it still shows unblock i already did a power cycle dont know what...
  4. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  5. Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?: I am trying to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s account with my friend online but whenever I press to join an online game, it makes me choose an account from my old xbox 360. When I...
  6. Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi my xbox one s was stolen, can you please help me to block or trace it .: My xbox one s was stolen, can you help me block or trace it ? e27c0748-a3d9-44d0-bb49-b1a955b1c298
  7. [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Help] Succès bloquer sur mon profil [Translation - Success block on my profile]: Bonjour, je poste ce message dû un souci que j'ai sur mon profil depuis bien trop longtemps. C'est très simple, mes succès reste verrouiller malgré ma progression dans les jeux, mon profil est...
  8. Help with reputation block?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with reputation block?: I am unable to send any messages to friends. My account has a reputation of all 0's, no positive, no negative. The account was created 4 months ago and I have never been able to successfully...
  9. help me you xbox one s block me on chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    help me you xbox one s block me on chat: Hello hello I'm blocked on xbox one you can me unbloken (Chat, I can not chatted) 5d5758c3-3782-4cad-a8a4-db7a2c9c9277
  10. My internet seems to be block, help needed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet seems to be block, help needed!: It seems that my internet has been 'blocked' from Xbox Live. It all started when I was signing in for the first time today, when suddenly a prompt came up saying that my account 'couldn't sign...