Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...

Discus and support Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, out this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8964-481a-9a27-659c069d8856 01/02/2017 - 10:44:52... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elvismusicte, Jan 1, 2017.

1. elvismusicte
    elvismusicte Guest

Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...

Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, out this error

XBOS1005

1bfc2b72-8964-481a-9a27-659c069d8856

01/02/2017 - 10:44:52 UTC ,Please help.

:)

elvismusicte, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Datoskr
    Datoskr Guest
    redeem code

Hi, i have a problem with the error XBOS1005 tryimg to redeem a xbox live gold 12 months from 2 months ago. help me pleaseCan you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ... :(

Datoskr, Jan 1, 2017
  3. LEODOCgamer
    LEODOCgamer Guest
    XBOS1005 error

same problem in entering 12 months Xbox Live Gold Online-Code from one website. We get error code Xbos1005. I am very frustrated and deceptive

LEODOCgamer, Jan 1, 2017
  4. YouBikini
    YouBikini Guest

same here mate, if you find a solution please post it here...i'm waiting for 3 days, no response from anyone Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ... :(

YouBikini, Jan 1, 2017
  5. I get the same format error code when I try to redeem a 12M GOLD - will try again later.

RICHYRICH2000, Jan 2, 2017
  6. same here, cant redeem it since christmas

God of Somebody, Jan 2, 2017
  7. Exact same issue mate, been trying since Christmas. Absolutely ridiculous!

LewisDjames19, Jan 3, 2017
  8. Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ...

Same here, bought a 3 month subscription and cant redeem the code.

Getting following error message:

XBOS-3015734a6aa9-8397-4326-99f8-b9531b2f2323

2017/01/03 - 17:38:51 UTC

SirGallagher-[xboxvenue], Jan 3, 2017
  9. xSmeaR
    xSmeaR Guest
    Hello! There seem to be a lot of redeeming code issues, and I will try my best to support you!

Have you tried entering the code online? Sometimes this may let the code go through. (Redeem Online)

If that didn't work, there is a page with different types of ways to input the code onto your account! (Xbox Live Codes)

If both of the links didn't fix your issue, you can contact the support team so they can take a deeper look. (Contact Support)

There are also the reasons that your billing information aren't fully correct. In that case you may check that here. (Billing Information)

You can also check your security, this can sometimes interfere with this. (Security Check)

These are just different types of websites that can help you resolve this issue. If none of the websites worked, feel free to contact support. They can take a deeper look into your issue.

xSmeaR, Jan 3, 2017
  10. None of those solutions are working for me, and when I try to contact support, I keep finding myself back here.

DarthMalodorous, Jan 3, 2017
  11. elvismusicte
    elvismusicte Guest
    This is a big problem, if anyone has a solution to write, please.

elvismusicte, Jan 3, 2017
  12. YouBikini
    YouBikini Guest
    hi dood, i found a solution that worked for me ( error XBOS1005)

go to your account and do a migration to the country you are, if you have a gift card, just make sure the country uses the same currency (euro/dollar)

YouBikini, Oct 31, 2018
  13. YouBikini Win User

Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8

hi dood, i found a solution that worked for me ( error XBOS1005)

go to your account and do a migration to the country you are, if you have a gift card, just make sure the country uses the same currency (euro/dollar)
  14. elvismusicte Win User

Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 1bfc2b72-8

This is a big problem, if anyone has a solution to write, please.
  15. DarthMalodorous Win User

None of those solutions are working for me, and when I try to contact support, I keep finding myself back here.
  16. xSmeaR Win User

Hello! There seem to be a lot of redeeming code issues, and I will try my best to support you!

Have you tried entering the code online? Sometimes this may let the code go through. (Redeem Online)

If that didn't work, there is a page with different types of ways to input the code onto your account! (Xbox Live Codes)

If both of the links didn't fix your issue, you can contact the support team so they can take a deeper look. (Contact Support)

There are also the reasons that your billing information aren't fully correct. In that case you may check that here. (Billing Information)

You can also check your security, this can sometimes interfere with this. (Security Check)

These are just different types of websites that can help you resolve this issue. If none of the websites worked, feel free to contact support. They can take a deeper look into your issue.
  17. God of Somebody Win User

same here, cant redeem it since christmas
Thema:

1. Can you help, I have a problem with reading the code GOLD 12 M, throw this error XBOS1005 ... - Similar Threads - help problem reading

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. can anyone help with a films & tv problem

in XBoX on Windows
    can anyone help with a films & tv problem: Does anyone know why when i watch a film on movies and tv it cuts off part of the screen with black lines and when i press fill to fit it does nothing lease help eb2846e4-a4d3-4287-b8c5-f493a90ca697
  4. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  5. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  6. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  7. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  8. My problem don't exist, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My problem don't exist, please help: I have gamepass subscription but it's not showing up on my pc. I check on an other pc and it worked fine. And yes I tried all the common "solutions" like reloging, reinstaling, clear cash/data,...
  9. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  10. "Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Can't read disk" Problem on BF4! HELP!!!: I need help! My game (Battlefield 4) after i play for like 5 minutes freezes and a message apears saying "Can't Read Disk"(in Portuguese ) and i dont no what to do! Can i fix it or just have to...