Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

Discus and support Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeannie Namagoose, Apr 6, 2024.

1. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to me soon, bye!

:)

Jeannie Namagoose, Apr 6, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to request a gamertag to be freed up. There's also no way to know for sure how inactive they've been since the account can be used on multiple Microsoft services.
  3. LiFeWaRiOr Win User

Problems connecting to xbox live(not what you think)

I'm from South Africa..... It's really a problem because it's vacation here and I am ONLY allowed to play when it's vacation..... And this is pretty much ruining my chances.... I really hope you guys can help me with my problem...
  4. TheMechanic392 Win User

Cannot Access Ambassador Page

Hey Guys I am having the same inactivity problem. Can someone me as well? No twitter account.
  5. Sector Revenge Win User

Rainbow Six Codes

Awesome job keeping tabs on the forums guys. Whoever just messaged me these codes deserve a vacation pay for being right on the dot and responding quickly. Thanks and you can lock this thread now :D
  6. ChrisPBaken Win User

Crawmerax Help?

All right guys. Send me a message. I will be on NEXT monday ( I am on vacation).

You must be AT LEAST a level 68, otherwise you would just be dead weight.
Thema:

1. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me? - Similar Threads - guys vacate inactive

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...