Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

Discus and support Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stanford Williams1, Jul 30, 2023.

1. Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

Hey can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched ? If so y'all need to do it for me because I work hard for my gamerscore and Just for it to not unlock at the end is annoying. I got proof of achievements that didn't unlock if you need it.

:)

Stanford Williams1, Jul 30, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and won't unlock ?

Hi there,

You'll have to reach out to the game developer about the glitched achievement(s) and see if they have an update fixes the issue.

Unlocking any achievement through the use of any outside means could result in a gamerscore reset, or other enforcement action(s).
  3. Saracin Win User

MARVEL HEROES OMEGA - BEYONDER ACHIEVEMENT BUG

I actually think that any achievement that is just for "Unlocking All Achievements" should be something you guys can help people out with when it doesn't unlock properly. This isn't even the first time this kind of issue has popped up, there's also Darksiders
    II Deathfinitive Edition. It also has a "Unlock Everything" achievement that's been glitched since day 1.
  4. KonradDrybala Win User

Issue with achievements not popping

Hi.

It has now been 72hrs and one achievement still doesn't show as unblock, despite unlocking it in game. I've tried all above solutions to no avail.

Achievement is not glitched as it's being unlocked by other players. Game in question is Rush Rally Origins achievement called 'A class expert'. The game tracks achievements internally and it shows as unlocked but that didn't transfer over to xbox.com. please can you unlock it for me manually?
  5. DEDLYCUKE Win User

MARVEL HEROES OMEGA - BEYONDER ACHIEVEMENT BUG

I actually think that any achievement that is just for "Unlocking All Achievements" should be something you guys can help people out with when it doesn't unlock properly. This isn't even the first time this kind of issue has popped up, there's also Darksiders
    II Deathfinitive Edition. It also has a "Unlock Everything" achievement that's been glitched since day 1.
    And this is why Beyonder will more than likely never get a fix. They don't care. Sad.
  6. Mr Superhands Win User

Random achievement for no reason?

This is a known issue with L4D. This particular achievement never used to unlock EVER. As it was glitched to not keep track of kills. So when VALVe updated the game they gave the achievement to everybody to appease the players who may or may not have accomplished
    it before hand.
Thema:

Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and...

1. Can you guys manually unlock achievements for people who's achievements may be glitched and... - Similar Threads - guys manually unlock

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...