Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

Discus and support Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by flavio gyasi, Jul 17, 2023.

1. flavio gyasi
    flavio gyasi Guest

Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that...

Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance.

Thanks Xbox.

:)

flavio gyasi, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that support 75hz but the Xbox locks it at 60hz which isn’t getting the monitors best performance.

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

You can submit your suggestions using the Windows Feedback Center and the Problem Reporting Tool by following the information in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Hopefully in the future this feature will be added.

Best regards.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox is designed for use with televisions, for which multiples of 30 are the standard refresh rates.

As the software is also designed around this, and 75 Hz is a non-standard refresh rate for HDTVresolutions
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Input not supported

This monitor is designed for use with computers, and uses a nonstandard refresh rates. Xbox doesn’t support 75hz and at this cheap, the monitor likely doesn’t support any others.
  5. Picasso3956 Win User

Best Gaming Monitor For Xbox

When it comes to console gaming a 144hz monitor is really unnecessary, seeing as games are capped at 60fps. I use a 75hz monitor which I'm really happy with.
  6. beastykato Win User

Xbox currently does not support monitors in the range of 61-119Hz. Will the Series S/X support this? Can The One X be Software Updated?

Yeah, just replying again because I went and tried this out. I used my monitors menu setting to view the current Hz and resolution being displayed.

Unfortunately, even with VRR on the monitor does not change from 60Hz to 75Hz. So, Xbox VRR does not support it, otherwise my monitors display setting would have changed. So, I'm still capped at 60Hz.
Thema:

1. Can you guys make an update for 75hz monitors because majority of people have monitors that... - Similar Threads - guys update 75hz

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  7. All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...: I have encountered a problem with my Xbox console. Several of my games require an update before I can play them, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys. However, one game that does not...
  8. Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?: Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console...
  9. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  10. When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys going to get off your butt and push the ark update?: Ark update released last night, its been over 12 hours, what are you guys doing? 59154269-c119-4bbf-aab2-93eafe6a7054