can you guys help me ?

Discus and support can you guys help me ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, can you spend a little of your time to help me. I just bought the MSFS and download it only 1,1gb then i thought i'd have to install all the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nguyen Khac Vu Quan, Apr 30, 2024.

1. can you guys help me ?

Hi guys, can you spend a little of your time to help me. I just bought the MSFS and download it only 1,1gb then i thought i'd have to install all the games file after opened it up. Then I just got stuck in the Installation manager and it couldn't go further than that. Help me guys i want to try this game for a very long time.....

:)

Nguyen Khac Vu Quan, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Triumpalism Win User

can you guys help me?

unless it has changed you have to wait a full year to change it i advice you to be more carefull next time but contact xbox support they will assist you
  3. Megavolt480 Win User

can you guys help me?

According to the forum sticky,
    forums.xbox.com/.../442533.aspx
    since you just changed your region, you'll have to wait 90 days to change it again. I am not sure if xbox phone support will be of any help to you in this regard but you can certainly try.
  4. SNG samR2 new acc Win User

can you guys help me?

i tear up just thinking about how i lost the account i grinded up for over 4 years
  5. SNG samR2 new acc Win User

can you guys help me?

the outlook isn’t working
  6. SNG samR2 new acc Win User

can you guys help me?

is there any way you guys can reach me and tell me the outlook on the account and i can reset the password?
Thema:

can you guys help me ?

1. can you guys help me ? - Similar Threads - guys help

2. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  3. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  4. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  5. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  6. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  7. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  8. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  9. can you guys help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you guys help me?: i had an old account called “SNG samR2” and i randomly got signed out of it. the account is around 5 years old and i don’t remember any information because my father made the account who sadly...
  10. Do you guys think Epic will still help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you guys think Epic will still help me?: I am not able to sign into my epic games account without it sending a code to my very old email I don't have access to anymore, or the authentication app, I didn't hook one up with my account, I...