can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug

Discus and support can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys can you help me report this guy he hacked me off line and he said that he has my credit card information and my phone and the password to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FDR RolexDaddy, Nov 9, 2017.

1. can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug

hey guys can you help me report this guy he hacked me off line and he said that he has my credit card information and my phone and the password to my account including the email and I am afraid that he is going to take my account away from me if you guys
    can help me out that would be amazing thank you guys for reading this his gamer tag is Where the plug thank you guys again

:)

FDR RolexDaddy, Nov 9, 2017
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Hi Guys can you help me?

Dammit! That's what I was going to say!

otisthered, Nov 9, 2017
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Hi Guys can you help me?

Stray2615, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Asking for other people to report others online is actually against Xbox's TOS.

If you have been hacked, Xbox will handle it.

Geth, Nov 9, 2017
  5. Geth Win User

Asking for other people to report others online is actually against Xbox's TOS.

If you have been hacked, Xbox will handle it.
  6. SephirXprime Win User

XBOX LIVE MODDERS AND HACKERS......

definitely right i keep reporting cheaters (like "this guy cheats" *it's his gamer tag !) on halo 4. numerous reports... still on live ??? wtf microsoft ? you're just freaking money machine not interested by the community !
  7. Owlnaut Win User

HACKING - Aggressive and abusive activity report (DISREGARD PREVIOUS POST UNDER MY OTHER ACCOUNT)

^Thank you, I'll check it out! I definitely still want to report these guys though and when I called 1-800-4-MY-XBOX, the guy told me to post on here so that I could get in contact with a member of the enforcement team to give them these guys' gamer tags
    and info.
  8. XANGCRIS Win User

Does this not count as offensive?

Hopefully enough people will report this guy, can't give you the exact gamer tag but he's named himself after Joseph Goebbels
  9. Triumpalism Win User

can you guys help me?

unless it has changed you have to wait a full year to change it i advice you to be more carefull next time but contact xbox support they will assist you
Thema:

1. can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug - Similar Threads - guys help report

2. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  3. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  4. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  5. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  6. can you guys help me ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you guys help me ?: Hi guys, can you spend a little of your time to help me. I just bought the MSFS and download it only 1,1gb then i thought i'd have to install all the games file after opened it up. Then I just got...
  7. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  8. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  9. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  10. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

in XBoX on Consoles
    May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be: I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get reported I need help....