Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem?

Discus and support Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After I got the Xbox update, my Xbox One started to act up and not function the way it usually does. I would try to update or install a game and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaidah. Re, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Jaidah. Re
    Jaidah. Re Guest

After I got the Xbox update, my Xbox One started to act up and not function the way it usually does. I would try to update or install a game and it would stay at 0% or queue. I'd try launching the game and it would take 5 minutes for the game to launch. I reset it and it worked for a bit then went back to the same problem again. I checked my internet connection and everything, and nothing changed. Can you please help me out with this one?

:)

Jaidah. Re, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jaidah, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  3. UnboundBIGBOY75 Win User

Pro Kino or five zombies team

If you guys or girls are looking for any help or tips at playing at any zombies map just add me as a friend or just send me a invites. I will be more grad to help you or give you tips at play at any zombies map. AND YOU MUST HAVE MICS IT HELPS A LOT PLAYING
    ZOMBIES.......THANK YOU......
  4. W00KAW00 Win User

I suck at this game.

hey unndead 10 and talking snowman...u guys add me and we will play together sometime...maybe i can give you guys some tips that will help u out
  5. ELEMENT115EAGLE Win User

error 80090304 i cant sign in into xbox live on my xbox 360

but can one of you guys still give me a solution if this happens again
  6. Sarah_Caffiend Win User

Cannot install games on xbox app getting the 0x0000001 error. Have followed all advice on the support page can't speak to a human :(

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm afraid I am still having the same problem after trying your solution. Any other tips?
Thema:

1. Can you guys give me any tips or a solution for this problem? - Similar Threads - guys tips solution

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...