Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

Discus and support Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JirenTheGreh, Sep 15, 2023.

1. JirenTheGreh
    JirenTheGreh Guest

Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up?

Ever since the September system update my console has had a system software corruption issue and I've tried everything even with Xbox support I've tried everything and still nothing and my console didn't have a software corruption error before the September system update and immediately after the after nothing but problems so my question is can you fix my console since it happened with y'all's system update?

:)

JirenTheGreh, Sep 15, 2023
  2. strongBADGUY Win User

I am having same issue. The system update from yesterday messed something up. I talked with 2 different xbox support ppl, and they were both aware that multiple people are having this same problem. I was told to bring my console to Best Buy?
  3. JirenTheGreh Win User

I figured I was gonna have to take it to get repaired or replaced appreciate the help hopefully the fix this problem soon so it doesn't keep happening
  4. Y0UNG BUDDHA Win User

0x8b05000f 0x00000000 x90060007 error code

HEY GUYS IF YOUR ON THE PREVIEW PROGRAM THAT LATEST UPDATE IS MESSED UP I HAD TO DELETE MY CONSOLE FROM THE INSIDERS HUB APP ON MY PC THEN RESET MY SYSTEM THEN I COULD PLAY NORMAL SO I WOULD SKIP THIS PREVIEW UPDATE UNTIL THEY FIX
    IT
  5. Sheist56 Win User

I think my hard drive is malfunctioning

ANOTHER UPDATE: Nevermind, it froze once, but hasn't messed up since. No new HDD for me! Thanks again guys! =D
  6. ARP Spoof Win User

Done with xbox

Well it honestly sucks that you guys messed up my consol with your update
Thema:

1. Can you guys fix my console since it was the new system update that messed it up? - Similar Threads - guys fix console

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud long queue times. could you guys fix this?: So, I have been witnessing that Xbox Cloud is having long ques on Fortnite. after the "queue" is done it says "Unfortunately it's gonna take a little longer" and stays like that for hours and then...
  6. will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    will you guys please fix the xbox app for windows?: why wont you guys fix the Xbox app for windows i simply cannot stream on Xbox because you guys will not fix this issues so if you guys please fix this xbox issue i wont move to playstation...
  7. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  8. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.: In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings, redownloaded the game, renewed ports, checked my ip...
  9. Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys help fix this problem in Minecraft bedrock edition.: In Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Why can't I join new servers but I can join the recommended servers just fine, I've reset my settings, redownloaded the game, renewed ports, checked my ip...
  10. Will you guys fix the Gears of War games? They seem to be broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you guys fix the Gears of War games? They seem to be broken.: In the Gears of War games on Xbox Series X/S, it seems to me that there is a serious problem with how the backwards compatible versions were created. I’m not an expert on how the original games...