Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

Discus and support Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mlgspotty, Jun 19, 2024.

1. mlgspotty
    mlgspotty Guest

Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why.

the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being able to use game chat on some games or even Discord chat as a whole is so sad. I've been waiting for a change for years now. it's sad to see what it is` I hope soon that you guys will take the time to put more effort into that department in the future and I hope some people agree with me on this it is just sad.

:)

mlgspotty, Jun 19, 2024
  2. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  3. Saeleth Win User

Xbox Streaming

The only platform you can stream directly from the XBox for is Mixer. Would be nice if you could stream to YT and Twitch without a capture card but currently you can't.
  4. aNoobHed Win User

How did this happen?

Saw a guy on a twitch live stream a couple of days ago showing how to do this.
  5. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

6. Sheldon Furnell Win User

Game chat audio not included in recordings

Xbox clips don't record voice/game chat currently. You can record the voice on a different device and then add it to your gameplay, or stream the content trough twitch. You can also use a capture card.

But if you don't have any equipment, only the Xbox recording feature will not record the game chat/party voice.
    Hi, so if I stream warzone on twitch it will include enemy and teammates voices also?
Thema:

1. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox. - Similar Threads - guys something current

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  5. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  6. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  7. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  8. When are you guys going to do something about this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When are you guys going to do something about this?: There's this guy with the gamertag (Mod Removed) and he's constantly making 20 posts on games all saying "look at my account" man's a narcissist and normally i wouldn't care less but its an issue...
  9. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  10. Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't you guys do something about the modders in bo2: Please do something about these modders their in every lobby I get into I'm getting deranked and shot from across the map with pistols it's ruining one of the best games ever made. Me and a bunch...