Can you guys cancel my suspension?

Discus and support Can you guys cancel my suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My "friend" reported me for inappropriate language when he uses inappropriate language all the time and he's done this 4 times already and I just can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Just a kid 4 ya, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Can you guys cancel my suspension?

My "friend" reported me for inappropriate language when he uses inappropriate language all the time and he's done this 4 times already and I just can't with him anymore.

:)

Just a kid 4 ya, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Just A, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

Unfortunately we cannot cancel your suspension since this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other players but we are not Microsoft/Xbox employees so we do not have access to helping people with bans/suspensions.

Having said this, the only ones who can review your case is the team in charge through the enforcement page:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Take a look at that page there you can see your suspension and when it ends, if it is very long you can file an appeal. If it is temporary (it lasts very short) you may not be able to file an appeal.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

need help restoring banned account

First since the qualifications for a review.

1. The suspension would have to of happened in the last 12 months.

2. The suspension has to be active.

Since your suspension was over 12 months ago it is not eligible for a review hence why the box is greyed out.

Unfortunately there is NO other way of appealing a suspension on an account.

As far as cancelling subscriptions you can sign in at account.microsoft.com and go to the services and subscriptions tab at the top and it should give you the option to cancel the subscription there then you would just need to purchase the subscription on
    another account.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I cant remove payment details or turn off auto renewal.

canceling a debit card will not stop an renewal

i suggest you look up CREDIT

when you promise to pay you do have to pay unless you cancel and it is upto the business not you how you cancel

you can decide when to cancel

the account will go into suspension aftrer 27 days after renewal and failed payments
  5. CapnPhoton Win User

Xbox live gold cancelled for no reason!!!

Cancelled or account suspended/banned?

If cancelled, you may want to find out why by calling customer service. If its a suspension or ban, you can find out why by posting in the forums section for suspended accounts.
  6. BattyLeader2137 Win User

Suspension

I would like some answers, even better. I'd like it if you guys fixed your problems and cancel the suspension, it's worse that the big Live downage that happened 2 days made people angry because you guys don't have good security but now you're suspending
    players for no reason? Yea. Good job Microsoft, good job!
Thema:

1. Can you guys cancel my suspension? - Similar Threads - guys cancel suspension

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  10. You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money: You guys canceled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe Editon and I want either my game or my money b1429715-b6de-494f-9375-c73713ba146a