Can you grant a sixth game share?

Discus and support Can you grant a sixth game share? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend and I have been game sharing for two years and he accidentally used his last game share for our other friend not realizing it would get rid... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zelch N, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Zelch N
    Zelch N Guest

My friend and I have been game sharing for two years and he accidentally used his last game share for our other friend not realizing it would get rid of his games for me. Is there a way you guys could grant him a sixth game share for me so we can play the games we always play again? He can’t give me his account till next year of February. Please help

:)

Zelch N, Nov 28, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Zelch N! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, no one here will be able to grant you an extra one as we do not work for Xbox and as its policy, if you speak to Xbox Support, they will not just do it for you.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game sharing outside your physical households a violation of TOS and can lead to account and hardware bans.
  4. Elohmn Win User

selling xbox (will games stay on hard drive?)

[quote user="Outofthi5world"]

Yeah, plus if they could still play the games then it would violate the TOUs and you may both get into trouble, so format it while you can.

[/quote]Not really, the License to use any Game is also Granted to the Console (and any Profiles on it) that it was Downloaded. You can share Content between separate Profile's by the Expressed License.
  5. NATURAL REB0RN Win User

500 squad point character

well it was 100 points for the sixth charater. then my 1st charater prestiged. then the sixth class only cost 3 points.
  6. StrategicCube0 Win User

who else feels cheated when permanently banned when you didnt even get a warning or a temp ban for doing something wrong?

I literally stated "I did not know I could not share a game I bought and paid for with my own money was not allowed." Did you read that part? I never stole, cheated, or re-sell games. I'm sorry, my wording on the whole issue came out wrong in the forth sentence,
    but I thought it was clear of what I meant in the fifth and sixth sentence.
Thema:

1. Can you grant a sixth game share? - Similar Threads - grant sixth game

2. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  3. Refund granted but never credited back to card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund granted but never credited back to card.: Hi there, My son bought an add-on for a game he then discovered he couldn't play on his XBox. We requested a refund, which we were granted according to our account (and we've verified since the...
  4. Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...: Important Details: Device: Xbox One S. Mobile Device: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. Child's account was over 2 years old with Parental Consent. Child's account is for a child under 13. Parent is...
  5. Permissions granted but still no account linking?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permissions granted but still no account linking?: Hey Folks, I'm truly stumped - I'm trying to link Bethesda to Xbox and getting the 'Link Failed' message. But I can see on my Microsoft account that permissions have been granted to Beth Net. So...
  6. Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App: Hi, I have a problem with granting more screen time for my son. Till thursday there was no problem, then I changed some things (it was a bit chaotic to be honest) in order for him to be able to...
  7. Robux being granted but no moneys coming off of my cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Robux being granted but no moneys coming off of my cards: On my iphone i will purchase robux and i will get them but no money will be taken out of any of the cards on my phone , then weeks later i will get a amount that i’m in debt . Idk what’s wrong or...
  8. Unable to grant permission for family safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to grant permission for family safety: Daughters new xbox asks for permission to link with my sons account to play minecraft , when she requests permission i get no notification so i can grant it. We have signed out and back in to no...
  9. cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer: How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account) which is not ideal??...
  10. Grant Family Members Access to xCloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Grant Family Members Access to xCloud: So I recently got access to xCloud, the browser game streaming system. Is there anyway to grant people in my Microsoft "family" access to it? The only way it will open is if I'm logged in to my...