Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic?

Discus and support Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a lot of videos have surfaced recently on ways to change your gamer pic to a custom one externally on your computer. They usually involve some kind... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shining Silver, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic?

So a lot of videos have surfaced recently on ways to change your gamer pic to a custom one externally on your computer. They usually involve some kind of editing software and uploading the pic through your account settings on xbox.com.

I was wondering, can you get banned for doing this if the picture isn't offensive in any way? I've seen people get banned from having things like swastikas, which is no surprise, but I've been wanting a Yugioh themed gamer pic for the longest time (or just
    a Pikachu or something). I don't want to risk getting banned though.

:)

Shining Silver, Apr 11, 2017
  2. TristonHine
    TristonHine Guest
    Will I get banned for having custom gamer pictures

Thats pretty dumb, i dont like a lot of the xbox one pics, at least make the ones from the 360 available and full size, i just want my isaac picture back

TristonHine, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Arae Entity
    Arae Entity Guest
    Will I get banned for having custom gamer pictures

There is many videos surfacing of people able to make custom gamer pics through xbox's website. They take the picture url of a normal one you may choose and inspect element, gathering a different picture from any other microsoft websites. Such as xbox music
    and movies. Then copying that url into inspect of the old gamerpic. I see many of my friends hoping on this. I think its cool? Can I do it, and will I get banned if so? Since its only microsoft based websites and pictures, you can't get any 18+ if you get
    my drift.

Arae Entity, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic?

Hi there.

Major Nelson recently put a custom pic (or what looks to be a custom pic) on his account so they must be coming. No other details are currently available though.

May want to wait it out a bit longer.

Mistress Sara, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    At the moment it is against the ToU/CoC to use a custom gamerpic.

The feature is coming though & a select few in the insider program are testing this feaure.

You'll have to wait a bit but soon you should be able to use custom gamerpics.

Daft Badger, Apr 13, 2017
  6. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    I foresee a new wave of bans and suspensions and complaints regarding same for this yet to be released feature.

User 9242019, Oct 31, 2018
  7. User 9242019 Win User

I foresee a new wave of bans and suspensions and complaints regarding same for this yet to be released feature.
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there.

Major Nelson recently put a custom pic (or what looks to be a custom pic) on his account so they must be coming. No other details are currently available though.

May want to wait it out a bit longer.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

At the moment it is against the ToU/CoC to use a custom gamerpic.

The feature is coming though & a select few in the insider program are testing this feaure.

You'll have to wait a bit but soon you should be able to use custom gamerpics.
  10. Dadwhite Win User

Custom Gamerpics

Sorry but they use past behavior (even comm bans) to allow gamers to use custom gamerpics. I'm not sure how long after a ban you can use a custom gamer pic. No one with Microsoft's support can override this as this a function of the enforcement team
  11. PrimalTakenKing Win User

Are custom gamer pics allowed?

I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
Thema:

1. Can you get banned for having a custom gamer pic? - Similar Threads - banned having custom

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  5. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  6. have i been shadow banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    have i been shadow banned?: I have played both in parties and in gamechat but no matter what headset i use i still cant talk to others. i have hard reset my xbox and done everything i know to do and nothing works ***moved...
  7. I have a question about the 3rd party ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question about the 3rd party ban: Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore? 61da02bc-30e4-43bf-a71c-20669e5a827a
  8. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  9. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  10. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497