Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account

Discus and support Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has it as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I need it to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by millie coppage, Aug 28, 2023.

1. Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account

It has it as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but I need it to be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

millie coppage, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

3. vipersniper1984 Win User

The email for my account doesn't actually exist

you can try changing your Profiles email in your account settings.

if you cant.. are you able to create an email account with the typo in it?
  4. Jhonkito Win User

My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to buy it again?

Hi, JohnMolyneaux2 my name is Jhon and will be a pleasure to help you

It's completely understandable to be frustrated in this situation! Here are some possible reasons why your Microsoft account might not recognize your Minecraft ownership and what you can do to resolve it:

Possible Reasons:

Migration Issue: While you migrated your Mojang account, there might have been a technical hiccup during the process.

Incorrect Account: Though you're sure it's the right one, double-check for any typos or hidden characters in the email address.

Different Microsoft Accounts: You might have used a different Microsoft account for the purchase or migration.

Family Plan: If you were part of a family plan with Minecraft before, the current account might not have access.

Steps to take:

Double-check email: Ensure you're using the exact email address associated with your Mojang account and ensure there are no typos.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Account recovery failure after account transfer

6. Mister Cerb Win User

Different profile when logging in on another console or xbox.com

Hey there Dragon!

I took at look at the two Gamertags and it looks like there was a typo in the email which resulted in SolvedLemur60 existing (it's a randomly generated Gamertag that appeared when you logged in with an email that had no GT attached.)

If you still have access to the console that you downloaded SolvedLemur60 to, you can see what email you used by going to Settings > Account > Account Security. You'll see the email on the right. To gain access to the whitedragon1977 account, you'll need
    to log into the email without the typo.

Let us know if you have any questions. ^_^
Thema:

1. Can you fix the email typo in my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - fix email typo

2. How do I fix which email confirmation is sent to when I try to log in with xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix which email confirmation is sent to when I try to log in with xbox?: I am trying to log in to The elderscrolls online, however, when I try to log in with xbox it sends the email to whatever my email is, minus one of the letters. 313ddd95-a6e7-4524-884f-3d2cce78d6b8
  3. I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 accounts on the same email address and I cant log into one of them, how do I fix this?: I have 2 accounts with the same email address and cant log into one of them. 2addcb78-0a9a-4733-90dd-f5278f5adc15
  4. How to fix my Minecraft Psn account to link to my correct email and gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix my Minecraft Psn account to link to my correct email and gamer tag?: Microsoft account to use realms. I believe my current PSN account is linked to an account called wantingbark which I do not have access to anymore and would like to have that unlinked and...
  5. how do i fix my yahoo account that got hacked and the password and email changed but the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i fix my yahoo account that got hacked and the password and email changed but the...: everytime i try to fix it but i cant and it made me cry to day after the 100th or sum time and i cant do anything and cant play any of the games i spent my money onand i dont know why i was hacked...
  6. How to Fix a Microsoft Account Tied to Old Email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Fix a Microsoft Account Tied to Old Email?: I originally signed up for my Microsoft account to use XBox Live many years ago, using the only email account I had at the time, which was an @us.army.mil address. Those servers are shut down and...
  7. How to fix this problem with two Xbox profiles and only one email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix this problem with two Xbox profiles and only one email: I made an Xbox account in 2019 with my Microsoft email. But when I downloaded the Xbox app and used the same email it made a new account, and I cannot login to my Xbox account that’s on my Xbox...
  8. next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”

in XBoX on Windows
    next button is broken after clicking “typo in your email? fix it here.”: i reinstalled it and advanced options arent showing but i cant press any buttons after i clicked the feature in microsoft flight simulator bf92bff6-ae8a-4da6-b799-2925f5f43c56
  9. Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...

in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here''...: Im trying to change the email for my confirmation code for Forza 4 but the ''fix here'' option doesn't work and I can't change the email. 74a22cd1-9f6e-4ccd-a2cc-0727c06f941a
  10. I can’t fix my email typo

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t fix my email typo: I was trying to sign into my microsoft for mincraft but i forgot to put a (.au) at the end of it and it wont let me fix the typo, there seems to be a link near the bottom that says (fix typo) but...