Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

Discus and support Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan Palmer1, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick and home button

:)

Logan Palmer1, Jun 13, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

3. dobby220216 Win User

Xbox one elite controller 2

I'm nit sure though my elite series 2 had some issues, I had unresponsive buttons and stick drift, I took mine back to the store, but they had not elite controllers in stock I got the Razer ultimate edition instead and I'm loving it at the moment
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro 2016 I am trying to play with cloud gaming any advice

Try this procedure: right stick, select one of the sensitivity presets.

Scroll to Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller and select Configure. Select a profile to adjust or create a new one. Select the Edit button and on the Left Stick or D-pad tab
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller profile help

Hi Beau,

I don't think it's possible at this moment to map the right or left sticks to assign them to specific buttons. What you can do is map clicking in the right stick into press Right Trigger. But the only customization with the sticks are swapping the left and the right, or inverting the Y axis.

I don't personally own the adaptive controller, but trying these settings with the Elite Series 2 controller does not allow me to do so. If there are any more questions, please let me know.

-Hayabusa
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Elite controller left stick unresponsive

Hello,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue with the Elite Series 2 controller specially on the left stick that happened when a joystick is connected. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

3. Are you experiencing this on a specific game or to all the games?

4. Are you experiencing this while playing on Xbox device or on Windows device?

For the meantime, you can refer to the link below for the troubleshooting steps:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick - Similar Threads - fix elite series

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in how do I fix it: Xbox elite controller keeps blinking orange when not plugged in 97adfc5f-e45b-4f81-a5ab-d7826d75c20d
  4. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  5. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  6. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  8. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  9. How to fix elite series 2 controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix elite series 2 controller issue: My Elite Series 2 controller is on with all the lights on but is completely unresponsive and will not work with my xbox at all. I have tried re pairing it and resetting it but it still won’t work...
  10. How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?: Microsoft refuses to fix my bumpers because my warranty has ended. But a $250 dollar controller where the bumpers break after a year? Cmon. How do I fix these myself?...