Can you enable a virtual controller while using remote play on mobile?

Discus and support Can you enable a virtual controller while using remote play on mobile? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks for answer in advance. e615d3d2-e0bd-40d9-a5f9-14c384cc2254 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sorryaaahhhhh, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Can you enable a virtual controller while using remote play on mobile?

Thanks for answer in advance.

:)

Sorryaaahhhhh, Jun 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

No at this time it is only a feature of xcloud
  3. ngocphi Win User

No remote play just requires your console

Cloud play doesn't require a console but a subscriptiom to xbox gamepass ultimate and in a supported region

Your mobile device has to translate your input into real time.input for cloud to recognize consoles don't have that features

Azure servers do
  4. Sorryaaahhhhh Win User

No at this time it is only a feature of xcloud
    Is xcloud not the same as mobile gaming (remote play)?
  5. Janet_C Win User

Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

What you can try is to install the application for mobile devices, associate it to your console and then search for the game from the app.

Once you search for it, send it to install remotely to the console.

If you do not have the remote functions enabled on the console, follow these steps.

Sign in on your console using the same Xbox profile you'll be using on your mobile or PC app.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

Check the box to enable remote features.

For Power options, select Sleep mode.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Ride 2 Free Bikes Packs are not reflecting on Xbox one.

Thanks for the info, KryptoSuperman! Have you tried installing the DLCs' remotely? You can use the links you've sent above or you can use Xbox mobile app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & System> Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
Thema:

1. Can you enable a virtual controller while using remote play on mobile? - Similar Threads - enable virtual controller

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  4. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  5. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  6. I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to...: I have IPv6 enabled on my router and coverage in my area. Why does my Xbox only connect to IPv4? My "Current network status" on my Xbox: Wired IPv4 NAT Type: Open All services are available...
  7. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  8. How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?: My Xbox App on my desktop keeps informing me that the backgrounds permissions for the Xbox App are disabled and so I keep attempting to fix them, I've scoured the web and none of them are having...
  9. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...