Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts?

Discus and support Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m using the Xbox Series S and am trying to play split screen Call of Duty MWII with my sister. We both prefer keyboard and mouse so I bought a second... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Siege Thezar, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Siege Thezar
    Siege Thezar Guest

I’m using the Xbox Series S and am trying to play split screen Call of Duty MWII with my sister. We both prefer keyboard and mouse so I bought a second keyboard and mouse. They connect fine but won’t connect as a different account as a controller would. Am I missing something?

:)

Siege Thezar, Dec 4, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

No one of you has to be controller or a seperate console
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Is this Wireless ADX keyboard compatible with xbox?

Currently you can only use wired keyboards on the Xbox console
    That's not quite true. The Xbox doesn't support Bluetooth Wireless keyboards and mice, but, it does support wireless keyboards and mice that have their own wireless dongle.

The ADX keyboard comes with a USB dongle. You need to connect the included dongle to the USB port on the console.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Keyboard Mouse

Hi, Currently keyboards and mice are not fully supported by the Xbox One. this means that mice will not work, and the keyboard can only be used to type messages and codes on the dashboard.
  5. BiohazardBR Win User

Xbox live terms and conditions and cheating

Hi there,
     Using mice and keyboard on Xbox is legal, but it's unfair. "If you have a Xbox why have to use mice and keyboard?". Developers need to put a option in theirs games to disable the option to play with people who uses keyboard and
     mice.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

MICE AND KEYBOARD!!!

Hi,

Xbox does not support Bluetooth devices. Only keyboards and mice with additional dongles work on the console.
Thema:

1. Can you connect 2 keyboards and mice on separate accounts? - Similar Threads - connect keyboards mice

2. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  3. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  4. Keyboard connected to Xbox not working in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard connected to Xbox not working in game: I just bought a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox series x and it works on the menu page with the games, but as soon as I load into a game, it stops working. How can I fix this?...
  5. Mapping keyboard keys to A and B button does not work when connected to PC via bluetooth....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mapping keyboard keys to A and B button does not work when connected to PC via bluetooth....: A and B button are mapped to keyboard buttons but only worked with USB connection. On bluetooth they key presses are not sent. However it is connected and the Xbox button on the controller does...
  6. how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i connect keyboard a mouse to xbox cloud gaming: im trying to connect my keyboard and mouse to cloud and gaming and i do not know how. adc51ff1-e98f-4e87-b5b6-014144ca5f36
  7. When I plug my keyboard and mouse into my Xbox they don’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I plug my keyboard and mouse into my Xbox they don’t connect: When I plug my keyboard and mouse into my Xbox, they won’t connect fc2309ab-10e8-495b-a0a0-6007932195b8
  8. My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard won't let connect to the Internet: My xbox won't let me connect to the Internet when I'm using keyboard and mouse. When I select the router I want to connect to it skips the field which lets me enter the password and enters a...
  9. No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No power to the USB on XBox One S to connect wireless keyboard?: Hi All, so my son bought a bluetooth keyboard, and we have a bluetooth adapter it connects to, and all works fine on a PC, however when put the adapter into the XBox there seems to be no power to...
  10. How to connect Bluetooth keyboard to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to connect Bluetooth keyboard to Xbox?: I am not sure how to connect my Bluetooth keyboard to my Xbox. Does anybody know how? 4eb60f74-9c7f-459a-b41d-ea3adb8c0dfa