Can you capitalize one letter in my gamertag for free?

Discus and support Can you capitalize one letter in my gamertag for free? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i was wondering if someone can change my gamertag from "toottalay" to "Toottalay" . Just capitalizing the first T. I would really appreciate if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicholasKellar, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Can you capitalize one letter in my gamertag for free?

Hello, i was wondering if someone can change my gamertag from "toottalay" to "Toottalay" . Just capitalizing the first T. I would really appreciate if you could.

:)

NicholasKellar, Oct 3, 2014
  2. asgrahim
    asgrahim Guest
    Changing capitalization in gamertag

I want to change my gamertag, just capitalize the first letter in it.

Is this possible and if so, how much does it cost?

Cheers

asgrahim, Oct 3, 2014
  3. freakii 9L
    freakii 9L Guest
    name change

i changed my name and accidentally forgot to capitalize the first letter is there anything you can do about it?

freakii 9L, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but there is no way to get a free change. You would have to change your name to something else and then change it back in order to capitalize the letter.

Smwutches, Oct 3, 2014
  5. Awww..... Ok, well thank you.

NicholasKellar, Oct 3, 2014
  6. Hi, You may be asking for trouble. Some folks here alter tags and ruin can ruin your gamer reputation by team kills in your old name. Some friends may think it you. It's happened to me, And it caused lots of frustration and time trying to square thing up.
    If your gonna change a gamertag.... pick a new one.

TalknHeadache, Oct 3, 2014
  7. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    besides the system does not recognize cap/no cap space/no space differences in tags toottalay and Toottalay are considered the same tag so you couldn't even change it to that cause the system would not allow it. Your only options are: live with the current
    tag or as Talk said, change it to something different.

davemcfly85, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but there is no way to get a free change. You would have to change your name to something else and then change it back in order to capitalize the letter.
  9. TalknHeadache Win User

Hi, You may be asking for trouble. Some folks here alter tags and ruin can ruin your gamer reputation by team kills in your old name. Some friends may think it you. It's happened to me, And it caused lots of frustration and time trying to square thing up.
    If your gonna change a gamertag.... pick a new one.
  10. NicholasKellar Win User

Awww..... Ok, well thank you.
  11. davemcfly85 Win User

besides the system does not recognize cap/no cap space/no space differences in tags toottalay and Toottalay are considered the same tag so you couldn't even change it to that cause the system would not allow it. Your only options are: live with the current
    tag or as Talk said, change it to something different.
  12. Jeremy2085 Win User

Gamertag Not Available

Maybe it's an inactive gamertag that someone created but does not use any more, on the old gamertag system. If you wanted that gamertag why don't you try it with capital letters or some numbers too see if that's available, if you don't mind the capital
    letters and numbers that is.
Thema:

1. Can you capitalize one letter in my gamertag for free? - Similar Threads - capitalize letter gamertag

2. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  3. The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding, I cannot select any letter...: The virtual keyboard of my Xbox one x console is not responding. I cannot select and letter to enter apart from space where it's stuck at. Any help? 47ec77e6-18c4-4fee-94d6-b79c568395f2
  4. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  5. An open letter to Xbox …………………..

in XboX Insiders
    An open letter to Xbox …………………..: I have owned the Xbox since it first came out. HALO Combat Evolved on the top floor (Board Room no less) of the San Francisco Pyramid building playing the game while looking at the city. I adored...
  6. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  7. Any 3 Letter Gamertags left in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any 3 Letter Gamertags left in 2023?: Hello, I was wondering if there were any 3 character Gamertags left. I’ve checked over 1000 and didn’t seem to find one. 2df8a68b-a463-4687-b99e-0f35015204d9
  8. i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    i accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to change it back: hello i just accidentally changed the capitalization in my minecraft username and need to know how to revert this i checked on minecraft.net and it says i have to wait 30 days but i need it asap...
  9. Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...: [img] https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/s/sqenqEM2NI af799ba5-3fe6-4169-a5e7-29f72c437686
  10. How can I change the capitalization of my Gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the capitalization of my Gamertag?: I want to change my namertag “MusikOf” to “musikof” 560cdbe4-4c94-417c-8681-39ceb0478638