Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?

Discus and support Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there guys I was wondering if you was able to buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it sent to America or is that not a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nathaniel Britton, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?

Hi there guys I was wondering if you was able to buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it sent to America or is that not a thing as my friend recently moved to the states and her controller died and I wanted to help her out and get her a new one

:)

nathaniel Britton, Jan 3, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America?

Or just goto an online retailer like Amazon or gamestop in her region and buy her one sent to her address
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Nathaniel, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that if you purchase a controller from the Microsoft Store in the United Kingdom, you won't be able to have it shipped to America. When filling out the shipping information, the "Country/Region" option will be locked to the United Kingdom and cannot be modified, indicating that they only provide shipping to addresses within the same region.

As an alternative, you can have the controller shipped to your address in the United Kingdom and then, on your own, send it to America using an international shipping service. This way, your friend can receive it there. However, please note that this process would be independent of Xbox or Microsoft.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

My power supply was damaged and I need a new one

I wouldn't buy a different amperage power supply. Can't you look on the internet and have one shipped from the States? I will look around and see if I can find any places that you can buy one and that will ship to Egypt.

-

Do you have any contacts, like family or friends in America? Maybe they can buy one and mail it to you.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox one controller right thumstick broke

If you still have warrenty on your controller you can request a repair through
    https://myservice.xbox.com/ they might however charge you a small shipping fee but that beats buying a new controller.
  6. Deepak J Nair Win User

Xbox One Power Supply Issue (No power)

Hi Arnold! Good evening...

So i am based out of India and i have bought xbox one console. Even i had been through this situation.

So singapore i understand, has a 220-250 V range(same like india). Hence the PSU which would suite you is UK.

What you need to do is, that go to myservice.xbox.com, change it to a british address(hope you have friends in UK) and order for a UK PSU. (either you can buy a new one for 30 Pounds) or send across the old one and get it replaced.

Unfortunately, you would have to bear the entire shipping cost as none of the support would send international shipping.

Hope this helps , let me know whether you have any concerns!

Regards

DJ
Thema:

1. Can you buy an Xbox one controller through Microsoft in the uk and have it shipped to America? - Similar Threads - buy controller through

2. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  3. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  8. Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still buy a 3rd party controller ?: So right now I was thinking about buying a new controller and it’s a pro controller. But after realizing that Xbox has ban 3rd party controllers. Since then I was watching videos will it still...
  9. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  10. Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?: Hello! So, I wanted to buy a controller from Microsoft Store because I want to use gift cards, but I live in Brazil, is there anyway I can buy it and receive it here? I see that Brazil is not an...