Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

Discus and support Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SzucsV7, Aug 8, 2023.

1. SzucsV7
    SzucsV7 Guest

Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to him?

:)

SzucsV7, Aug 8, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Szucs V7
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Yes, you can download the video on your cell phone and you can pass it on to your friend via Bluetooth, WhatsApp or send it by email. You can also leave the video saved in your profile and he can view the video.
  3. GiantHogWeed Win User

How do you upload xbox gamebar captures to Xbox Live on Windows 11

But what about uploading video clips to xbox live so that I can send it as a message to my friends?
  4. Allebas Win User

Cheaters

What game did this happen in? Most games have an in-game reporting system and some games developers allows you can send videos/clips of the player cheating or exploiting glitches and they will take action by banning them from the game.
  5. SHOGUNofHARLEM1 Win User

Upload Studio Clip Approval Time

So here's how it goes. I'm playing Battfield 4 and I say "xbox record that" it records. After the game I go to "my clips" via my profile. I see the new clip there. If I push start button the menu pops up and at the top it says "save". Ok now I select
    it and push "edit" and it takes me to Upload Studio where I can trim the clip and maybe add a skin. Once done I upload it to my clips gallery. Once I go to the gallery the original is there and I can save it still. The new is there too but the save option
    does not exist. If my friends in my party go to my clips they can only see the unedited version as an option to watch.

I read online that xbox has to approve all clips to make sure we are not violating the COC. I would like some one to tell me one thing. Has anyone edited a game pic in Upload Studio, edited it with a skin, and the were able to select "save"?

Thanks a bunch people!
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox One Call of Duty black ops 2 DLCs not showing up in ready to install

Sure, my friend. A video can be nice. Would you please record, upload the video and send me the link?
Thema:

1. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend? - Similar Threads - allow send three

2. I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an Xbox gift card that I want to Redeem but is not allowing me to!: Please I have Six Xbox gift card that I want to redeem nor of it is working I can redeem it 405fac39-00c1-4c99-ae57-2b7056512746
  3. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  4. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  5. Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.: I have a server I’m running with multiple people, to stay in touch with everyone and allow them to talk to each other easily I have a group message set up through Xbox messages. Everything was...
  6. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  7. Xbox should either not allow you to gift out of region content, or learn how to send the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should either not allow you to gift out of region content, or learn how to send the...: Attempting to gift things to online friends for the Holidays via xbox has been VERY frustration. After about an hour with Microsoft support it has come to my attention that if you gift an item via...
  8. Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues": I've checked everything, and looked everything up from the rep check, in which it says nothing about any issues, please HELP! a6950b73-0f74-4b07-aa17-2f13b857c68c
  9. why wont it allow me to send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont it allow me to send messages?: xbox keeps saying ''this message cant be sent from this account'' and then gives me a link to go to....?? b5f6e0b3-a8b6-4950-aa91-57c0cfaa0cd8
  10. Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everytime i log on it doesnt allow me t send messages?: Whenever i log on to my account go on messages and try to message it does not allow me as it says quote open "Message failed to send" my account is clean and their is no setting that allows...