Can you add the YouTube Music App

Discus and support Can you add the YouTube Music App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify. de8f61f9-8582-4112-b9cc-020bc3022846 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shaye Gunn, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Shaye Gunn
    Shaye Gunn Guest

Hi, my question is can you put the YouTube music app just like Spotify.

:)

Shaye Gunn, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Striker. Win User

Spotify is the only music player?

I appreciate the reply.

I was really hpping that you may add Youtube music?

I used it everyday and figured that since youtube was already on zbox that it may not be hard to add something like that so you can listen to music in the backround.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify.

If you wish your YouTube music app, you need to contact YouTube and ask them to put it on Xbox. They are the ones who can do that
  4. Major Kilowatt Win User

suggestion to support ....

1. Youtube is a feature coming to xbox this december. It will take the form of an app just like the "Netflix" and "Hulu+" apps. As for browsing the internet, that is still in the air...

2. You can already play/stream music and videos to your xbox 360. As of right now you can only burn music from a disk or you can place the music/videos on a thumb drive.
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

No more custom soundtrack while playing games?

You can stream music to the Xbox One through Xbox Music for free if you have the right app on your phone, you can use Youtube, you can run Music through any device plugged into the HDMI passthrough, you (I believe) can use One Drive too. Just Snap them.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Spotify is the only music player?

Hello,

It would be up to the developer/app owner (in this case, Google) to add YouTube music to Xbox, so you should ask them. Apple Music was added to Xbox back in October and Apple would’ve had to agree to that decision for their app to be available on the Microsoft Store.

There’s also SoundCloud, Deezer, and Amazon Music available on Xbox One and Series X|S.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Can you add the YouTube Music App - Similar Threads - add YouTube Music

2. How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I add a friend on Xbox when I’m on nintento switch: How do I become friends online with a Xbox player if I’m on Nintendo switch? f1253c34-1267-4ed1-b5d3-6ebe6c62f346
  3. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  4. How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a shortcut for Microsoft rewards on the Xbox? Single button press possible?: How do I add a shortcut to the Microsoft Rewards screen/hub on the Xbox? I find the current process to go to the new Rewards hub in the profile too cumbersome resulting in too many button...
  5. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  6. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  7. Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t sign in/add profile: Xbox Series X won't sign in/add profile I copied this problem from a 3 year old post that found no solutions, hopefully someone has the answer? I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, restarting my...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  10. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?: Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has...