Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolf Bat127, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Wolf Bat127
    Wolf Bat127 Guest

I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot

:)

Wolf Bat127, Jul 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are a limited number of servers available for free cloud access to fortnite, during busy times like evenings and weekends there may be a long delay.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Are you talking about fortnite

You have to talk to epic about that
  4. Stephen Racho Win User

Cloud gaming had long wait times

Hey, Can you please fix the lag and the waiting time. I sent lots of requests hoping that yall will fix it. Please fix this. Let me know when its fixed. Please and thank you. -Stephen
  5. Rockst4r Ink Win User

Forza 5 won't play

A lot of people are having this problem, including me, there doesnt seem to be a fix yet. I'm guessing its the cloud server because I can play the game on my daughter's profile but not on mine.
  6. DThe Killer Win User

OneDrive “Not Currently Available” on Xbox One

So when yall goin to fix it
Thema:

1. Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - yall fix lots

2. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  3. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  4. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  5. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  6. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years: Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10
  7. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  8. Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi can yall help me fix this problem i have with launching football manager everytime i...: Hi can yall help me fix this p [img] roblem i have with launching football manager everytime i try to launch football manager i keep getting "No information available"...
  9. Can yall please fix yall parties on OTHER DEVICES besides xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can yall please fix yall parties on OTHER DEVICES besides xbox: I don't have a mic for xbox one so I use either my xbox game bar or mobile app and on both of them I KEEP DISCONNECTING FROM PARTIES constantly.On my Iphone,I'll be in the party and it just says...
  10. FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I ...: FIX YALL *** buggy *** sthit like wtf I buy a game n it *** up n yall give me so much n then I buy a game dlc n it glitches out n want let me play it like wtf e8f40c13-7f8e-42d1-a450-3bedfb53ccf1