Can y’all deposit my credits today

Discus and support Can y’all deposit my credits today in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I would like my credits deposited today can y’all do that efdac2c8-4275-41f9-9128-d105110d8460 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KingKiller2010, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Can y’all deposit my credits today

I would like my credits deposited today can y’all do that

:)

KingKiller2010, Feb 27, 2018
  2. Xbox rewards

i just wanted to know if you can deposit my Xbox rewards credits today

sausage rolls 2, Feb 27, 2018
  3. ssBanksy
    ssBanksy Guest
    Reward credits haven’t been deposited

A couple days ago I redeemed some of my gems for credits before the final day of deposit day and it seems to me that I got my credits deposited into my rewards account but they didn’t get deposited into my Microsoft account since it’s deposit day today.
    What’s going to happen with my credits since today is the last day of deposits before the transition to Microsoft Rewards?

ssBanksy, Feb 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

There is no way to have credits deposits any earlier than what is scheduled. Since there is no deposit scheduled for today they wouldn't be deposited today.

Smwutches, Feb 27, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello KingKiller2010,

Unfortunately, we cannot deposit outside of the scheduled deposit dates.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

There is no way to have credits deposits any earlier than what is scheduled. Since there is no deposit scheduled for today they wouldn't be deposited today.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello KingKiller2010,

Unfortunately, we cannot deposit outside of the scheduled deposit dates.
  8. Smwutches Win User

will it get deposited into my account

Credits are deposited at any time of the day on the day of a deposit. There is no deposit scheduled for today or tomorrow. The last deposit for January took place on the 24th. If you have enough credits for a deposit, they should be deposited by the 15th
    of February.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I have 15,600 points I need to deposit early, and the button to do so isnt there

Thete is no way to have credits deposited any earlier than the scheduled deposit dates

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. But they will still be deposited on the scheduled dates.
    So if you were to request a deposit today, they would be deposited on the 15th.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards won't convert

Hello FoxtrotUnicorn,

Pending Credits generally require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is that Credits pending from the 1st to the 15th will be deposited at the end of the month, while Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited midway
    through the following month. Since your Credit event that caused you to be scheduled for an automatic deposit occurred on the 2nd, you can expect those Credits to be deposited during the end of month deposit. Your September deposit was actually only deposited
    today; due to an error processing MyVIP, we were only able to properly Credit those purchases recently.
Thema:

1. Can y’all deposit my credits today - Similar Threads - y’all deposit credits

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add...: Not a question, but more so a request. If anyone at Microsoft sees this, y’all should add the YouTube Music app for people that don’t use Spotify. 4ae236e5-b784-4150-b08e-d3cf9dcb0842
  5. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions: I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a
  6. Why did y’all remove tile transparency from series X.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did y’all remove tile transparency from series X.: I want to see more of my backgrounds that I have made not the tiles 6cabad5e-2eb8-4dcd-b48b-ffe8c88bfd7f
  7. Y did y’all ban my account for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Y did y’all ban my account for no reason: [img] Yall banned my account just fir makin a refund like [mod removed] like yall needa do better over a refund like step yall game up im hella mad yall ban my whole account for a refund that i...
  8. i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Need help with something need y’all to call me thanks: I need help with something 3f14dd36-4b1d-4d64-a83d-6be92b523daa
  9. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  10. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...: Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone. 7345f1f2-5eff-4369-945a-7626c3459c40