Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?

Discus and support Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRADthatsit, Sep 28, 2023.

1. BRADthatsit
    BRADthatsit Guest

I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its two-devices-at-once abilities but I’m trying to see if that includes the microphone. Can the Xbox wireless headset output the microphone to two devices at once?

:)

BRADthatsit, Sep 28, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello BRADthatsit,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

This question is better be dealt by our sales tea who have more knowledge about the product, kindly contact our sales support through the link below:

Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Now I'm on the Fence

[quote user="RemittingFire58"]Your headset will work your mic may not.[/quote]It's not a "may". The mic won't work. The Warhead is the only headset made that can take the place of an XBOX 360 wireless mic. They licensed the wireless protocol from Microsoft.
    It does not have an option to be cabled to a controller.

It's part of why I never considered a Warhead. I use enough different systems than I prefer a cabled mic.
    3rd party equipment shouldn't have a problem unless it hooks directly to controller.
    3rd party headsets that connect to the controller
    for mic input (like an Astro A40) should be fine, assuming the controller retains a 2.5mm output. If the output changes to something other than an analog out then there could be problems.
  4. mc365 Win User

My current turtle beach headset with the xboxONE

There should be a setting in the dash, much the like the 360 that will allow you to route chat audio through your audio output to you TV or whatever you have connected to the XB1 audio output eg. your Turtle Beach headset. Once you have your headset on
    you should be able to use the kinect mic to speak to your friends and in game parties. So really the only thing missing is a mic connection from the headset but that can be substituted with the kinect mic iirc.
  5. xAl Sah Him Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

I have Same problem.

I think that this headset dont work on pc like on xbox. I tried to connect it with the xbox wireless adapter and , it works, both are enable to use, stereo and mic, BUT, i have problems when i activate dolby atmos or windows sonic. The sound failed sometimes.

The solutions that i used was, connect the headset in two devices, Bluetooth ,to use stereo with dolby atmos and wireless adapter for mic.

Sorry my english.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

Make sure the controller you want to use is assigned to your profile -

- Settings > Kinect and Devices > Devices and Accessories > More Options >

Where it says Assigned to - Select that option and re-assign your profile to your controller

- Settings > Display and Sound > Audio Output > Headset Audio - set to Stereo Uncompressed

- Hard Reset the Xbox - hold down the power button on the Xbox One console for 15 sec then let go and restart the Xbox

- Resync the controller after the restart -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

Support article from Afterglow -

Xbox One - The mic is not working on my LVL3 headset, what can I do to get it working again?

https://support.pdp.com/hc/en-us/articles/218754667-Xbox-One-The-mic-is-not-working-on-my-LVL3-headset-what-can-I-do-to-get-it-working-again-

Try your headset on another device like an Android phone, iphones use a different wiring standard and the mic for your headset won't work on apple products.
Thema:

1. Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once? - Similar Threads - wireless headset output

2. Xbox Wireless headset is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is not working: My Xbox Wireless headset will not connect to my Xbox when plugged in to many different outlets and cables, or even turn on if unplugged. I have tried all of the troubleshooting options and have...
  3. My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox wireless headset won't connect to my PC.: I have used an Xbox wireless headset for a while now on my Xbox series X. I now have bought a PC and am trying to use my headset on it. Every time I connect it no audio comes through and shortly...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  6. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  8. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat: Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it...
  9. Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset volume output level

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset volume output level: What is the maximum volume output level (dB) on the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset? TIA! c50bf699-b4b1-402a-97ec-aac0da8a3c64
  10. XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Wireless Headset on PC Can't Use Mic and Output Stereo Audio at the Same Time: I've seen that other people have had this problem in the past, but can't see if there's been a fix anywhere. I'm using windows 10, and every time I open Discord or an application starts using the...