Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

Discus and support Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SherylBrand, Aug 25, 2023.

1. SherylBrand
    SherylBrand Guest

Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the dead in spanish countries, and halloween n all hallows eve, in other countries.

:)

SherylBrand, Aug 25, 2023
  2. TCN Kraken Win User

Previously owned game and DLC not appearing on my account

It's every single piece of Left 4 Dead 2 DLC. At this point, I honestly don't care about Cold Stream, The Sacrifice, and The Passing. I just want to play the Left 4 Dead 1 maps on Left 4 Dead 2.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello SherylBrand how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I also agree with you if games it would be wonderful if those games go to Game Pass.

Also say that on Xbox social media, maybe people can make a bigger voice and get Xbox to put these games on Game Pass.
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

What is the best zombie game?

All of you people that voted for Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (even though it is a great game) are fools. There aren't any zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on Xbox 360 ?

6. Dexter010 Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 or Dead Rising 2
Thema:

1. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass - Similar Threads - please bring left

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please get unbanned? I was harassed for nothing then received a band. I want to get...: I will spawn count on GTA5 and harassed thing received a band. I want to get the band took off my account, please b98640e6-dad2-499d-9a2d-cf13b1b135cb
  5. Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex...: Please tell me there is a way to disable quick resume for a specific game. I play Apex legends and every time i turn my xbox back on to play Apex, i have to restart the game....
  6. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  7. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  8. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    please bring cloud gaming to pakistan: please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076